Write a new blog
|07-4-2009 - worrying...
||My mood while writing this blog:|
well, I’m writing this blog cuz I gotta get this off my chest. for the first time with this pregnancy, I’m starting to worry and get paranoid. I’ve been trying to stay positive and not think bout another miscarriage but today I’m just ugh… it’s only Tuesday and I just saw my doctor Friday. I already want to go back. I wish I had an ultrasound machine at home cuz I wanna check on my little one! I’m honestly tempted to go to an ultrasound place on my own to check. I know that I saw my baby’s heart beating on Friday but I can’t help but think, that’s what happened last time too. I know that I’m taking my vitamins and I’m taking the baby aspirin everyday and I guess there isn’t much more I can do. I keep worrying about my blood work cuz what if I do have low progesterone levels and I find out too late? what if it’s too late for me to take hormones? or I go to get the hormones and my baby is already gone? I know I shouldn’t be thinking bout this stuff but today I can’t help these thoughts that are coming into my head. I hate it!!! ugh… I just wanna go to sleep or do something to get my mind off this. why is it so hard to become a mom? I don’t understand.
7 Comments on worrying...xajk326x
- Wednesday, 15 Apr I know exactly how you feel. its hard to believe that Doctors can be so insensitive sometimes, but right now I am in the same boat as you. I have had seven documented miscarriages and was told I may never be able to have a baby, so you can imagine how excited I am to be here. I am due November 13th, so that puts me at 9weeks and 5days at 7 weeks 3 days I heard my baby's heart beat at 154 bpm; however for the last two weeks I have had the most awful cramps and can't hold down anything, not even water. At first I was like okay, but then it got to the point where I was so dehydrated I could barely stand and the cramps were getting worse and worse and the only thing keeping me going was knowing that I had a scan scheduled on April 20th, which is this monday, bright and early, that is until my Dr. office called telling me they over booked and had to reschedule me. I immediately started crying and felt like an ass, but after some serious flipping out they put me in tomorrow. I am hoping and praying that everything is okay and I'm trying my hardest to remain calm in the most stressful of situations. I know this has turned into a rant, but I wanted to let you know, you are not going through this anxiety alone and I have you in my thoughts. I guess all we can do is try to remain positive right now with hopes that all will turn out well. Take care:) AngeH
- Wednesday, 8 Apr hiya andy21, chill girl awww its so difficult i know, but as long as you do everything right it will be okXX Ive got another dilema now as there is an outbreak of measles on my unit where i work, my midwife says if i caught it, it wont harm the baby but internet says it can cause m/c and complications im stressing a little but getting my bloods done tomorrow at occi health to check for immune levels, im worrying enough without this s**t, but u need to stop stressing as much do stuff to take ur mind off itxx andriette and christians mummy liz
- Wednesday, 8 Apr Hunni i was like that too even though ive never had a miscarrige before.Its very normal,i actualy bought a angelsound doppler at 12 weeks coz im a very paranoid person and the moment i got it i rushed to listen and i found the heartbeat immediatly.Those beats are the best sound ever.Maybe u should buy one.My lo will be 3 months old on monday and she is super healthy so id suggest buy a doppler.Hope this helped:-) teamnewbs
- Tuesday, 7 Apr your bound to be feeling that way, god only knows i felt that way until i could feel my baby moving everyday. its tough it really is. but just remember the happier you feel the happier your baby is. just try and keep positive and im sure you will come out fighting! sending happy positive thoughts! you know where i am if you need to chat or just vent! xxx tcd77
- Tuesday, 7 Apr I was totally there too....I kept tellig my husband that I was scared we would lose this one too.....it took me sooo long to trust that this pregnancy was going to make it. I went to an ultrasound place on my own, and paid just to see the heartbeat at 9 weeks...it sounds silly but I needed to see it again. It was only $20, so my husband said I could go whenever I wanted to. It's normal to feel the way you do. We'll all be thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way! kristinsantabarb
- Tuesday, 7 Apr ohhhh one more thing, if you have no bleeding...don't worry........ kristinsantabarb
- Tuesday, 7 Apr yeah I know its hard not to worry. Not enough progesterine usually results in M/C at six weeks, you are past that & once you see hearbeat the M/c drops to 5 %. Why not buy a heart doppler to listen to the babies heart. some work at 9 weeks. I am gonna get one soon. That will give you comfort. :)