Write a new blog
|15-1-2011 - First Trimester
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Pregnancy #5- Baby #2 (hopefully)!
*Faint BFP- 01/12/11 (only 3 weeks and 2 days pregnant!!)
*3 weeks 4 days- Well this is crazy to me but, I am already getting pregnancy symptoms. With my son, I could not handle anything with tomato sauce, I would get a upset stomach, heartburn, etc. Tonight I had lasagna and it totally messed up my stomach! It's been a few hours now and I'm getting heartburn! Really?? Already? lol And, the upset stomach and heartburn made me feel kinda nauseous. Also, I've noticed that I'm starving lately!! Geez, I need to watch my weight this time!!! lol
*5 weeks 1 day- I've been meaning to update sooner but my I can't write or edit blogs on my cell phone. Well, today is the first day I woke up slightly nauseous, it wasn't too bad but, it was there. I have been SUPER tired lately. Just wanting to sleep in and nap when my son sleeps. I am getting my usually Reese's peanut butter cup craving lol I always crave those when I am pregnant so I am not sure if I am wanting the peanut butter cuz I need protein? Over all I am feeling great and I will take pics soon to keep up with my belly progress!
*6 weeks 2 days- O man, yesterday was the worst so far for my nausea. I took a couple Mommy's Bliss morning sickness relief pills and felt better. Off and on I would feel sick so yesterday I spent the entire day laying on the couch in my pjs and napping while I could. poor hubby, he was so bored!! I've had 2 dreams about having twins now. I think I had a dream about it last night cuz I was thinking about it right before I went to bed. I am so curious now and I wish I could find out for sure!
9 Comments on First Trimesterusmcwife
- Wednesday, 26 Jan Ugh first trimester, praying for a happy first trimester for you and the lil peanut! hayley-france
- Wednesday, 26 Jan Glad things are going well! :) xx xdanix
- Wednesday, 26 Jan Aww thats great glad everything is going good so far for you and i wish you all the best for the next 8 months :) x usmcwife
- Tuesday, 18 Jan im so happy for you andy :) eve3rdbaby
- Sunday, 16 Jan I'm so happy for you! EArly symptoms are definitely good! andy21
- Sunday, 16 Jan baby bump- i have had my hormone levels checked and a bunch of other testing but all my results came back normal! it's kind of frustrating but good at the same time. i am with a new insurance company now so i will have to switch doctors. i am researching who would be the best fit for me. so, hopefully i find someone who can help and answer some questions! baby[bump]mama
- Saturday, 15 Jan again congrats sweetie! are you going to be getting your HCG or progesterone levels taking since you have had so many losses? i am give sooo much credit to my doc putting me on progesterone after my numbers came back really low for it. My doc thinks that the reason i have had so many losses is because of the lack of it. hayley-france
- Saturday, 15 Jan Congratulations and good luck! :) Getting symptoms so early is a god sign...this is a strong baby! Lol. My symptoms with my two successful pregnancies were much stronger than with the babies I lost xxx lissie *team blue*
- Saturday, 15 Jan THinking of you. I'm excited for you and hope this pregnancy goes well :)