Write a new blog
|19-5-2009 - Pregnant Again!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So I finally had my OB interview today and I begged them to send me for an ultrasound so i could find out how far along I am. I did not get my cycle back since Aneila was born and I am still breastfeeding so 2 months ago when i tested and it was positive I was in complete shock. It took awhile to sink in and then I became very happy and excited. i still go through ups and downs with guilt about taking away from Aneila she will only be 16 months old when the new baby is born. I am 12w 5d and due November 27th. I have my first ob appointment on friday to get all the fun stuff out of the way. I got to see my little peanut today and the baby is so active bouncing all over the place. Sucking on its hands and waving, kicking its feet. It brought back so many emotions. Seems like only yesterday i was getting my 12week scan with Aneila.
Something that concerned me at my interview was how they told me I must stop breastfeeding immediately. i was like prove to me my unborn child is in danger and I will stop if its just your opinion then I'm sorry I am going to continue. They really couldn't back it and just told me to increase my calories so that i'm able to supply enough for all three of us.
thanks for the love and support. I'll keep you all updated on my progress.
8 Comments on Pregnant Again!roxyshad
- Friday, 22 May OMG! I thought it was an error when I just saw that ur page said u were pregnant again!!!!! I can't even IMAGINE being pregnant right now (but then again I have two). Ahhhh! How crazy. Well, Congrats!! : ) I am still in shock. HppyMomToBeRS
- Wednesday, 20 May Will congradulation I am so happy for you . I have been trying for about 4 months and still nothing. 2bBlessedw2
- Tuesday, 19 May That's great news!!! Hopefully I will be joining the band wagon soon also!!! Just think....you are already almost into your second trimester!!! Best wishes and keep me posted. nezbit
- Tuesday, 19 May http://www.articleclick.com/Article/Breastfeeding-While-Pregnant/1615
congrats!! here is an article for you. keep up the breastfeeding!!!! myliltiger
- Tuesday, 19 May wow. congrats! in the end them being close in age is a good thing:) ggfirsttime
- Tuesday, 19 May congratulations! Hope all goes well. AmandaNicole86
- Tuesday, 19 May Congratulations!!! How wonderful. I'm hoping to add to my family around November-ish. Unless of course I get another surprise. But I'm so happy for you. bethk
- Tuesday, 19 May Awww another mammy joining our band wagon of 2 babys under 2!! hehe!! congrats hun xxx