Write a new blog
|24-7-2011 - GOOD things about not being pregnant!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Ok, so I've been feeling bad about not getting pregnant, for almost a year now. This is getting old, so here's a list of things that are GREAT about not being pregnant (or having kids) that I will miss if (and, fingers crossed, when) I am:
3. Being able to go away for the weekend with my husband whenever we feel like it.
4. Not having to sacrifice a ton of my salary for daycare.
5. Pre-baby figure intact.
......ok, so it's not the longest list...but these are things that I will miss!! I think this month, I will focus on enjoying these things while I can (while still hoping this Metformin works!!)
3 Comments on GOOD things about not being pregnant!luckyrose
- Monday, 25 Jul this is awesome! way to stay positive! i cant wait to have wine and sushi back in 9 weeks! and add on vodka sodas and running :-) ChristinaLW (PINK!)
- Monday, 25 Jul Those are great things! And you will miss them!!! Though some of them I haven't seen quite yet but I can imagine!! jdubb
- Monday, 25 Jul Those are very good things about not being pregnant. Although when I was pregnant I did have the occasional glass of wine. It's true, it's hard as hell to even get out of the house with a baby! My son usually like to take a large dump in his diaper whenever I get him in his carseseat and ready to go somewhere! Also, daycare, uggggggg, so not fun paying for that!! I also hate those girls who have a baby and return to their normal shape again. I think I will forever have this little pooch! With all of that said.... good luck with the Metformin... I hope it works so you can make a brand new list of reasons why it is cool to be pregnant. It's fun both ways, I wish you the best!