Write a new blog
|20-5-2009 - Wheres my bump?
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hey all- I love seeing everyones pictures on their pages,but, I can't help that notice that most people have bigger bump than me already. I'm 17 weeks I feel like I should have a little more. I hardly see a change although my mom and finacee say they can tell. And yes there is a little bit of somethin' but not like anyone else i see around. I am so happy to be preg and i'm sick of people being like " oh what are you a month?" i'm like um no four and they always look shocked. I am very thin and i've been told thin people show later, I just wanna make ure my baby is growing correctly. My next apt is a week from yesterday so I guess i'll bring it up. I've heard of people not ven knowing they were preg because the bump never got big enough to tell but i can't wait to have a little belly to show off. I guess it's just the fear that the baby is not growing right or something. Does anyone else have these fears? I'm sure i'll pop maybe aroumd six months and wish i was smaller again since i'll be gettingthrough a summer with a big belly. But we'll see. :) Any advice from parents to be or anyone to has gone through this would be greatly appricated
5 Comments on Wheres my bump?amyandjames..babyno1
- Wednesday, 20 May i only started showing in the last week i was in the same boat as you before that i thought id never have a bump...im sure it wont be long more!!!and im sure your baby is fine:-) amandapanda1108
- Wednesday, 20 May Everyone is different in the way they show and yours will come! Mine was overnight practically. But in all seriousness, I have a super short torso. I never really knew that until my HHP was like, you only have an inch between your 12th rib and ASIS (top of my pelvis), so my baby has no where to go but OUT! It will come and you are healthy!! Don't worry. :-) notnottrying
- Wednesday, 20 May Dont worry girl, you will get your bump! I am very slim build, and it took me a while to get mine, but now its growing more and more everyday. Did you take any pics of your belly when you first found out? I bet if you compared them to pics now you would notice a big difference! baby bake oven
- Wednesday, 20 May Aww! Don't worry, I'm sure your baby is just fine in there! My "bump" is just starting to come out...
- Wednesday, 20 May I am sure that it will come soon enough. With my first I wanted to show too, and it was at about 20 weeks that it really started popping out. NOw, I am only 17 weeks with my second and I started showing at like 12 weeks.....everyone thinks that I am way farther than I am, YIKES! I agree about the summer, I keep telling my husband that it is going to be a LONG summer with lots of loose fitting sundresses! haha