Write a new blog
|13-12-2010 - 11 wks
||My mood while writing this blog:|
today we had a sonogram, docs appt and blood drawn... wow was it busy at the doctors office today... but everything turned out great... we got to our little one growing so much... we are measuring 11 wks 6 days... holy cow i was shocked to say the least.. everything went great, when they were doing the sono she kept pressing down and after awhile the baby starting punching and kicking it was sooo cool that it got mad at the tech, i was just in awww by the baby and completely in love with this little one, we have gotten to know our tech pretty well and she said today that she thinks it is a girl... i thought my husband was going to fall over.. he wants a girl so bad... our heart rate was 165... now i only have to wait 4 long weeks to find out if the tech is right...
oh after today i dread giving birth... they were trying to draw my blood and it didn't go... i ended up passing out... they wanted to draw 6 vials and only got 3... ugh and now both my arms are killing me... how am i ever going to be able to have a child...
but good news got my last shot today!!!!!!!!:)
5 Comments on 11 wksbabykreisler
- Tuesday, 14 Dec We live right outside st Louis mo, I don't know she figured it out but she said that the heart rate can be false so I know it's not by that, we go Jan 10 I am so excited, I have heard that girls aren't as usually hard on mommy, this baby has been killer on me so we will see, and I forgot I lost another pound but she thinks it was more I am just gaining some back... But I don't go back till after Christmas so that weight could be back Ali*L
- Tuesday, 14 Dec Very cool! THe tech might have been using the "angle of the dangle method". Before the genitals develop there is a bump on both girls and boys...BUT boys will be pointing more forward (at a 30 degree angle or more) and girls will be pointed more down (or less than 30 degrees). It is 95% effective if the tech can get the right image on u/s! Yay for no more shots! Are you in Michigan? britmoncivais
- Tuesday, 14 Dec hahaha well if she's going by heart rate, then mine will almost most def be a girl LOL our baby heartrate was 171! And hopefully you will have a SMOOTH labor sweetie!!! I'm glad everything is going well!!!!! Can't WAIT to find out what we're having!!!! I go Jan 20! yayayayaya mle77
- Monday, 13 Dec yah for good appointments!!! sorry you passed out though :( Im nervous about squirting this lil one out as well but we will be ok i just know it!! will you continue to get lots of u/s? they going to give you another one in 4 weeks to find out? Thats cute that he wants a girl.. I was going more for boy but we both said we didnt care but when they told us boy i thought my hubby was going to pass out... he was soooo happy... i think we both wanted boys but def would have been good with either.Yah for last shot!!! 11 weeks already!!!! :) jennster
- Monday, 13 Dec omg omg omg yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im soo happy for you , thts soo cute , kicking away awww!