Write a new blog
|04-1-2011 - 14 wks
||My mood while writing this blog:|
wow my second trimester!!!!!!! I honestly can't believe that I have made it this far... Last week was pretty much nothing going on, for new years we went to the lake of the ozarks to do some shopping.. new years eve I was out by 12 oh well... so i got my kiss first thing in the morning... We had a nice breakfast and then spent new years day shopping.... I finally bought some baby stuff yeah.. I bought myself a coach diaper bag... wow i know i love my coach purses but cant believe I bought a diaper bag... I am so excited to use it, my husband gave me a hard time but bought it... then we went to carters and I spent lots there my little man has lots of clothes... after a long day of shopping we went and had a nice dinner since we don't go any where on new years eve, to many crazies out there...
I don't get to go to the doc till next week, we have another u/s and a appt to see the doc..
I am excited for this year I know everything is going to change this year and I can't wait...
I hope everyone has a great new year, sticky baby dust for those trying, happy and healthy pregnancies and delivers for those expecting...
6 Comments on 14 wksbritmoncivais
- Wednesday, 5 Jan yay 14 weeks!!!! and i'm still laughing about the coach diaper bag. lol I can't see spending that much on a diaper bag that is going to have only God knows what in it. BUT the good thing is.. you'll wind up using THAT as your purse hahaha amk1984
- Wednesday, 5 Jan Holy cow lol I'm a little stunned, I can't believe it has really been 14 weeks! Congrats! And yay for shopping. I've got all my stuff picked out so when it comes time just click click click and deliver :) xdanix
- Wednesday, 5 Jan Glad everything is going good the time will fly ur lil man will be here b4 you no it! :) x Ali*L
- Tuesday, 4 Jan Sounds like fun! Yay shopping! =P kimkayb
- Tuesday, 4 Jan YAY, glad to hear that everything is going great!! mle77
- Tuesday, 4 Jan 2nd trimester!!!!!!!!!!! Doesnt it fly by?? i miss the first and 2nd trimester when i never had and real bad back pain lol... oh well its all worth it!