Write a new blog
|10-1-2011 - 15 wks
||My mood while writing this blog:|
wow 15 weeks already...
well this week was pretty uneventful, and I am ok with that.. I started back to school last week and that is been our excitment.. I think i have felt the baby a few times but not absolutely sure.
We went to the doc today for our 15 week appt. first we had a ultrasound and they confirmed that we are definately having a boy!!!! His little heartbeat was 141 which is the lowest we have had, but he was moving all around going crazy... we got to watch him suck his thumb it was so cute... His measuring very big almost 17 wks... yikes.... we are in the 89% so i guess that is good... she told me that most likely I won't go till my due date.. The doc gave me a few medicines that I can take since I have this horrible cold or sinus infection so hopefully I finally get better...
hope everyone has a great week.... happy and healthy pregnancies to you and sticky baby dust to those trying... Especially u amanda!!!!:)
6 Comments on 15 wkssteph24
- Monday, 10 Jan Yay.. congrats! No worries with the lower heart rate. Anything between 110 - 160 is normal! babykreisler
- Monday, 10 Jan em u just made me laugh.. i would never let him beat up rex.. that isn't nice.. i will tell him to beat up the kids that are mean to rex!!! mle77
- Monday, 10 Jan yahhhhhhh so exciting!! he def will be able to kick rex's butt lol rex is only in the 25 percentile! youre moving right along!!!! xoxo kimkayb
- Monday, 10 Jan Awesome news. Congrats on your ever growing boy! Ali*L
- Monday, 10 Jan Very great news! Glad everything is going good! Hoping to find out next week and we have our fingers crossed for a girl! =) jennster
- Monday, 10 Jan Omg omg omg!!! Yay!!! Congrats on ur boy! So happy for you! And yay a nice big healthy baby!!!! Xoxo