Write a new blog
|26-9-2008 - Heartbeat at 6 weeks
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I went for my appointment today and i got to hear and see the heartbeat via internal scan, it was amazing! It was beating at 150bpm the doctor said that was really good, what a relief! I think i could've laid there all day listening to it lol. What was your babies heart rate at 6 weeks?
5 Comments on Heartbeat at 6 weeksLOVEBUGSMAMA
- Monday, 20 Oct my due date changed also to the 17th! -newnaam
- Saturday, 27 Sep i'm from england too. i just couldn't wait till 12 weeks so i paid for a scan at 4 weeks 4 days and 6 weeks 3 days. My free scan isn't till i am 15 weeks i don't think i can't wait for that one either lol. Hope everyones doing well. ~* Yummy Mummy Shell *~
- Saturday, 27 Sep In england we dont get scans like that, unless its an emergency scan (just to check the baby is alive). We only get two scans dating scan (12 wks) and anomaly scan (20wks)...if we want more we have to go private and pay for them! Congrats with ur pregnancy, glad the baby is ok, take care xxx katey25
- Friday, 26 Sep Awww it's amazing isn't it!! My bubbas heart beat was 152 - it still is! x mandyd829
- Friday, 26 Sep i have my appt on tuesday i will be 6 weeks and 4 days. I hope i get to see the heart beat. DH and i are so excited to see this.