Write a new blog
|12-10-2008 - Week 9 tired...
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Yay week 9 woo!
I didn't think i could get anymore tired! I am soooo tired I'm yawning as i type and I slept 13 hours last night no kidding. I can't wait for the tiredness to pass i have become so lazy which isn't like me at all. I had to get a cleaner in because i couldn't face cleaning i feel so useless :( *yawn* i love my bed it's my favourite place to be at the moment, my husband forces me to go out and i just complain how tired I am the whole time and how I'd rather be at home in bed. *yaaaaawn* i just yawned 5 times in a row! I still have m/s but i haven't been sick today so wahoo! just very nauseated the whole time from the moment i wake up to when i go to bed mmm bed.
My cat has the runs and her poop stinks ergh i don't know what to do with him because I know i shouldn't be taking in them toxins. My husband can't stand to change the litter box either. He did it for the first time the other day and was sick lol now he knows how it feels! he wants to give him up for adoption :( aww i wont let him my little peachy.
My dog Buck is staying else where at the moment because he kept jumping on my stomach and he's huge! I really miss him :( hopefully see him tomorrow if i have the energy.
The monkey is the only one behaving herself honestly, she gives me cuddles and picks at my hair it's very soothing haha. Someone said i should get rid of her otherwise my baby will end up looking like her haha i don't know where people get this stuff from.
Horse riding is a no no incase i fall off boohoo i love riding! i go to the stables every other day and i'm so jealous of everyone riding oh well.
Enough of animals lol my appetite is still crappy and being a vegeterian doesn't help. My husband is trying to get me to eat chicken he keeps making me feel guilty saying i'm neglecting the baby of protein. I tried a bite and it was horrible it made me gag! I haven't eaten meat since i was 5 so it's so hard for me i really wish i could but he doesn't understand.
I'm still cramping every now and then and they still scare the shit out of me! even though i have read every where that it's normal. I'm going to get my heart doppler soon yay can't wait. My husband doesn't want me to get one because he thinks i will become obsessed with it, so what if i will.
Husband: I'm starting to like him more but he still annoys the hell out of me. just the way he talks and acts psshh. Sometimes i think he forgets this is our baby and not just mine lol oh yea and i don't like the smell of his hair gel blah so weird never bothered me before! he's such an annoyer but i love him x
Weight is still the same 110 pounds/50kgs thougth i would have lost weight from not eating so that's a relief.
Anyway I think thats enough for now I'm going to get to bed! Hope your all doing well
5 Comments on Week 9 tired...-newnaam
- Tuesday, 14 Oct yep i can totally relate with the horror movie dreams! my husband said i start screaming at night haha x -newnaam
- Monday, 13 Oct Thanks for all the advice ladies! I'm still going to pretend that it's bad for me to do the cat litter lol just so i don't have to do it hehe.
I really want my dog back and i have tried the choker chain and it's like he's got used to the pain and it doesn't bother him lol he actually likes to stand and head butt my stomach lol it was cute before i was preg now it's just scary! he was trained at the american kennel club that's where i got him from.
happyinvention i think i'm goign to send him to you for some training!
agatamay thats sounds like an interesting book! i spoke to my doctor about the meat thing and she said just eat plenty of lentils and i'll be fine! yay no meat!
maryanne114 yeah i have a monkey there's a pic of her on my page. It's like running a zoo over here lol.
Thanks again and i hope your all doing well x happyinvention
- Monday, 13 Oct just a bit of advice on the kitty poo!!! to firm up the poo, don't give your kitty food for 24 hours, and when you do cook some plain rice and give the kitty a 50/50 mixture of food and rice :D
also, you are allowed to do the litter box if you use gloves! the main concern with kitty poop is toxoplasmosis, which is only spreadable 24 hours after the cat has pood... and is only IN the cat if the kitty spends time outside eating rats and other rodents! so it's safe to use gloves (although your hubby should suck it up and just do it!!!)
if your doggy keeps jumping up on you, you can get a choker chain and drop it on his face when he jumps and go "AH" :) it doesnt hurt, and they learn really quickly!!
ok sorry! i used to train dogs (still do!) and am an avid animal lover :D
i miss riding horses too :( my hubby and i cant wait to go home, in the country, and have our horse :) woohooo!
hang in there! we;re almost done with this terrible trimester! feel better! MAMAjo ♥
- Monday, 13 Oct wow! do u really have a monkey? babymomma67
- Monday, 13 Oct yep i remember being so tired while i was at work that i coulnt keep my eyes open and was tempted to lay on the floor and sleep!! haha but it gets better in the second semester, but the tiredness will always be there just not as bad. i clean my cats litter box and im pretty sure there nothing to worry about with my cat ed. toxoplasmosis is a parasite that cats can get if they are outdoor cats and if they eat a dead bird or something like that and you get it if you touch your face after cleaning their litter if they are infected. but ed is indoors and has been his whole life and i use gloves that come up to my elbows and i wash my hands like crazy after wards too. and oh man i know what you mean about your husband!! lol! matt got on my nerves so much and still does all the time...but the thing is at first it doesnt feel real to them you know..for us right away we change our hormones change and we feel different. once the baby starts moving and you start showing he will have a reality check and it will sink in that this is real..and the he will start to bond with your belly lol and that is the cutest thing!! anyway hope you feel better soon!!!