Write a new blog
|12-5-2009 - 39 week belly pic and update
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So Thursday's the big day :) I can't quite believe it! How will I sleep wednesday night I don't think I will be able to. I know I'm going to miss being pregnant sooo much just the thought of it upsets me lol even though I complain about it all the time! I just can't wait for him to be here when I imagine the operation and hearing him cry for the first time it brings tears to my eyes. I have never been so excited in all my life I can't wait!! I want to see and hold my baby boy finally, I feel like I have been waiting forever.
I have his after birth outfit and nappy ready to give to the midwife Thursday morning before I head down to the OR I can't wait to see him in it lol. He has 2 outfits one is the one I picked ages ago it's a babygro that says I love mummy on it lol but thats meant to fit 7.5lb baby lol so when I found out he will be 9-10lbs I had to pick something else. I went with a stripey babygro and matching hat aww! That's meant to fit upto one month so it better fit him lol. I really hope they got his size wrong lol so he can wear all his newborn stuff! Yeah wishful thinking.
Rayan's kicks are beyond strong now he is such a big boy and I have no fat on my bump to cushion them and I have a really thin uterine wall also so they are really painful I get limbs sticking out every where. I can see knees, elbows and knuckles ouch the knuckles really hurt lol. I will do a video, you guys will be shocked even my consultant was she was like I have never seen movements this clearly before.
Here's my 39 week belly shot I don't seem to have grown from last week phew! My stretch marks are getting darker but are still not showing up in pics which is annoying because I would like to show all you ladies.
Congrats to all of you that have had your babies and tons of labour dust for those who are waiting! I can't wait for all us May ladies to have our babies yay! x
Just thought I'd add this - a close up of the stretchies!
11 Comments on 39 week belly pic and updatemll28
- Wednesday, 13 May Good Luck Hun!!! Tomorrow is the big day! tifftiff
- Tuesday, 12 May Wow, bless your heart for managing to carrying your baby up to 39 weeks. I'm sure you are uncomfortable. I wish your dad will get well soon so you can soon see your husband. Let's hope to have a safe and healthy operation. I'm sure little Rayan can't wait to see his mommy and daddy. ajohnson904
- Tuesday, 12 May Good luck and God bless your family! hippiemommy09
- Tuesday, 12 May Jude was 9 pounds and he fit into all his newborn clothes just fine, they fit him snugly and they didnt last long, but he was able to wear them. Your belly looks great and dont worry about your stretch marks they arent even noticeable...do you remember my blog post with all those pics of me while i was pregnant and had gotten a ton of stretchies, well most of them are hardly visible now and the others are fading fast!! I still cant believe that your gonna have your baby in just a matter of days!!!!! how exciting!!! i hope it all goes well for you!!!!! jen
- Tuesday, 12 May You will do just fine...take deep breathes and try and get as much sleep these next two days as you can....you won't get much after that for the next 18 years!!!! 402nikkib
- Tuesday, 12 May I am soo excited for you!! Thursday is so close...I cant believe you only have 2 days to go...Yay!! Best wishes to your father-in-law....I hope he gets better. love...love...love...prayers and joy!! RainbowRach
- Tuesday, 12 May Good luck my darling!!! cant wait for the update!! x x minkymoo78
- Tuesday, 12 May Wow you are so close. I am excited for you. Can't wait to hear all about the safe arrival of your little boy and see some pics xxx JelenaJ
- Tuesday, 12 May Good luck GIRL!!!! prettybird
- Tuesday, 12 May Hee Hee Hee...I am soooo excited for you!!!
Hugs. steph mom of 3 beauties x
- Tuesday, 12 May Awww you do look fab hun! I am super excited for you that your gorgeous lil man will be here in the next 2 days wow! How about that suddenly its all so real! Sometimes even though i have this bump i still don't believe im actually pregnant and gonna have a lil baby boy soon it's sooo weird the day that reality sets in for me probabley is the day he's born and i hear him cry! Aww i can't wait!!
I am sooo sorry to hear about your father in law your poor hubby he must be in pieces wanting to be there for his dear dad and also for you and to see his precious son born! Its such a dilema i really hope his dad will be ok and maybe your hubby can be with you for this magical experience and then be there for his dad too! Sometimes you wish you could be in two places at once but you can't soo i wish that time will be kind to you all and everyones happy in the end loads of love hun!! All the best ill be thinking of you! x x x