Write a new blog
|26-7-2010 - Guess how much my baby girl will weigh at birth :)
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hi girlies can you believe I have only 6 days to go! I will post pics of her as soon as I can I will be in hospital for 4 days but dont worry I wont be mean and make you wait the whole 4 days I will upload a pic from my phone the days she's born but I can only do that on facebook so if your not my friend already on there give me your email and I'll add you.
Hubby changed his ticket from the 28th July-11th Aug to the 1st-15th Aug because he only has 2 weeks holiday so he wanted to spend more time here after she's born so I guess that's good, I was really looking forward to seeing him wednesday but I guess he has a point. I actually really miss him lol we weren't getting along too great before I came but now it's just like old times. We talk on msn every night, Rayan gets so excited when he sees him on cam it's so cute.
Anyway sorry for the ramblings lol.
Please take a guess on her weight at birth
She will be born at exactly 39 weeks
She was 7 lbs 3 oz at her 36 weeks scan
Dr said she could weigh anywhere between 8-9lbs
I will upload my 38 week belly pic tomorrow with a quick update
Hope you are all well, I'm about to go check all my mesages and catch up with your blogs :)
21 Comments on Guess how much my baby girl will weigh at birth :)BraydensMommy1609
- Saturday, 31 Jul 7lbs 13oz nhowa9
- Wednesday, 28 Jul 9lbs 2oz, im so excited for you! =) good luck if i dont talk to you again before then.. i hope it all goes well. and as for the missing hubby part.. lol i am TOTALLY in the same boat. Sam has been working away 2 and a half weeks at a time, i have started to miss him more every time he goes away and we seem to get along much better when he is home, its like old school love again, sam left again this morning and wrote me the sweetest goodbye note. so YES!! im a firm beleiver of distance makes the heart grown fonder.. =) xxx ryry ~pink~
- Tuesday, 27 Jul 8 lbs 10 oz. I'm so excited for you!!! I get confused. Where do you live? England or Morocco? You travel a lot, so I can't keep track!! xoxo proudmommyof3♥
- Tuesday, 27 Jul My guess is 8 lbs & 11 ozs =) I can't believe she is almost here!! 240310
- Tuesday, 27 Jul 8lbs 4ozs :) LovingRNMommy
- Tuesday, 27 Jul 9lb 4 oz amandapmills
- Tuesday, 27 Jul I am going to guess 8lbs 3 oz.... :) victoria-r.
- Tuesday, 27 Jul how exciting cant wait my email is email@example.com mmyof3angels
- Tuesday, 27 Jul Im guessing 8lbs 12oz.....Please add me to FB! I dont know if you are already on there...firstname.lastname@example.org :) Cant wait to see her! ♥Cecilia...PeytonsMommie♥
- Tuesday, 27 Jul 8lbs 3ozs!!! Baby Bliss
- Monday, 26 Jul I say 8lbs 6 oz. I just cant believe how fast time has gone by. Im happy for you and hubby and lil ryan. :) Cant wait to see the lil princess. HUgs ashleyalaskelson
- Monday, 26 Jul 8.6 - just cause thats how big my son was. lol.my facebook email is email@example.com... or search ashley askelson :) lisad11784
- Monday, 26 Jul aw its gone by so fast!!! my guess is 10, 2..... just from your past big boy!!!! Im so happy for you to finally have your little girl and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org so add me on FB please!!!! kaysfamily
- Monday, 26 Jul i say 8 pds and 7 oz :) cant wait to hear the good news! terry
- Monday, 26 Jul 8 and 5 ounces. Good luck!!! ;) Stevens0204
- Monday, 26 Jul i am guessing 8.4lbs??? Mommy2KayleeAndKeira
- Monday, 26 Jul 9lbs 1oz mommy2lucas
- Monday, 26 Jul 8lbs. 2oz. EloiseAndHarrys-Mummy!
- Monday, 26 Jul 8lb 3oz for some reason i wanted to say 7lb 15 but im sure she would of grown more than 12oz in 3 weeks. mommiekayla
- Monday, 26 Jul 8 lbs, 13 oz lisa187
- Monday, 26 Jul 9 lbs 2 oz