Write a new blog
|01-9-2009 - Cocktails at the beach
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well, I started spotting this morning, so AF is here exactly on time, just as I thought she would be. Stupid AF just in time for the beach. Oh well.
I'm headed off to the Outber Banks for 10 days, so I will be enjoying some cocktails there. I'm craving an apple vodka and cranberry. I have plans for some long walks with the doggies and swimming to burn the extra calories. Y'all be good, I will check in soon to see if we have any more BFPs.
9 Comments on Cocktails at the beachBabySaunders
- Wednesday, 2 Sep oooo you're evil. ;) Enjoy those drinks! When you get your BFP you won't be able to! :) 2krazekdz
- Tuesday, 1 Sep Oh I am so jealous. We go kiteboarding on the Outer Banks every year, except this one of course. Have a really good time! ♥Natalie♥
- Tuesday, 1 Sep Mmmmm, that sounds good!! Have fun and have a drink for me! butterfly-angel
- Tuesday, 1 Sep Hey partner!! Well I also started spotting today - so we get to stay buddies! Only the two of us left - hopefully next month will be the lucky month for us. Have a great trip - relax, have fun and have a cocktail for me! TanMansMomma32
- Tuesday, 1 Sep Have a blast I love the outter banks!! SarahBeth13
- Tuesday, 1 Sep Hope you have a great trip! Relax and enjoy the beach (and the cocktails!) You can focus on TTC next cycle when you get back, the timing will be perfect! Blessedbeyondbelief
- Tuesday, 1 Sep Have a good time -- I am so sorry that AF showed up. It would have been great not to get her and plan for the next 9 months on vacation, but isn't that how life goes. Good luck next month & have fun trying! Abigails Mommy
- Tuesday, 1 Sep oooo Ms. Becky have a great time! Your AF and my AF must have had a meeting because my AF showed up about 3am lolI've never been to the Outer Banks but spent most of my childhood summers at Carolina Beach. I love those beaches and I hope you have a blast m'lady :-) anxiousannie
- Tuesday, 1 Sep enjoy every minute and every sip! hope this awesome weather sticks around for you!