Write a new blog
|18-7-2011 - Coming to an end
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So today is the day I get my cerclage removed. I'm nervous, but excited all the same. It's not that I want this pregnancy to be over, it's just the fact that I can't wait to meet this little one. I'm super paranoid though about life after the baby is here. My schedule, finances, my relationship with my fiance. It's just all really scary. But the carseat is in, the nursery is finished, the bassinet is in our bedroom. All I have to do is finish up some cleaning and pack my hospital bag, then it will be go time. I've noticed that I am getting more and more scared about the labor. I wanted to do it all natural, but just feeling some of the lower cervix pains from my cerclage, and knowing how much those hurt, and are nothing compared to labor pains, I'm not sure if I can handle it. I guess the best thing to do is just go into it with an open mind, and what ever happens happens. I just am getting sad that after I give birth, I won't feel my baby moving inside of me every day. That's so sad. Every morning, afternoon, and night I rub my little baby butt, and have a huge smile watching my stomach moving side to side when the little one changes position. But oh well, I'll have a baby to hold and love and kiss to death. I'm just so excited!!!
11 Comments on Coming to an end2angelbabies
- Tuesday, 19 Jul Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little one :) Tashwith3
- Tuesday, 19 Jul I'm with you on the missing having a baby inside you. I love this stage when they move and your belly does a Mexican wave lol! Good luck for your natural birth - I'm hoping for the same :o) NewMama14
- Monday, 18 Jul How exciting!! Good luck!! I know what you mean about not being able to feel the baby move around once their born; I'm really going to miss that as well!! kentsmommy
- Monday, 18 Jul Awww! Good luck! I know the feeling... I'll miss being pregnant too:) monika01
- Monday, 18 Jul sweet you made it... that is so awesome!!! it must feel amazing!! you will have a lil baby so very soon.! i am so happy for you through the struggles you have prevailed! and best of all Baby is big and healthy.. :O) As for the epi. or natural .. its up to you but if it gets painful remember that if you do go for the epi you will be able to focus more or the joy rather then pain.. but also if you dont then push through the pain to know soon it will be over and baby wil bring you joy :O)... i am getting my cerclage removed in 4 weeks and am so so scared... let me know how it goes. :O) as for the epi i will go for it... after this long long long journly of being pg for over a yr i really dont want o dread the pain..and since my ob said c section if i am over 38 wks or more i would get one then so i might as well i figure... i am just terrifed of needle though....lol.. :O/ best of luck and keep me up to date!!! boomerette
- Monday, 18 Jul i always miss them being inside my belly too....although this is #4 and am not sure i will miss it!!!! LOL. I cannot wait either. I am nervous about labor and am going to go in with an open mind...the best way to do it...be relaxed and just do the best you can!! Blessings and cannot wait to hear of your little ones arrival!!!! dominique23
- Monday, 18 Jul yay good luck so exciting ur almost there movingforward
- Monday, 18 Jul Yay for getting the cerclage out! The fears and excitement are totally normal. And after baby's born you might even wonder WTH you were thinking, lol, but you will adjust and the love you have for your baby will be like nothing you ever imagined. Can't wait to see pics of the little one! carlos-erin
- Monday, 18 Jul Congratulations you made! That is so wonderful. It has to feel wonderful knowing within days you could be holding your little bundle of joy in your arms! lil.pigz
- Monday, 18 Jul Awww..I remember having that feeling right before I had my babies, and the desire to have it back once they were born,lol. I think that is how a LOT of women end up pg again right away:-) jdubb
- Monday, 18 Jul I had a lot of those same thoughts when my boy was about to be born, and when I see a pregnant lady I miss having him in there moving around, that was so cool! Things will be hectic once baby is born, but you will adjust. It's hard but the single most important thing you will ever do. Enjoy your time with baby because things got a lot more hectic for me once I returned to work, but I am slowely adjusting to that too. Good Luck!!