Write a new blog
|05-9-2009 - blurr
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Ok so last night we went to a Thai restaurant with my husbands boss. and i was staaaarrrrving (of all the places). i enjoyed every bit of it and i didnt notice (but the hubby did) i ate EVERYONES raw carrot and salad lol must be the body sending signals to the brain!
I woke up today feeling very sore bb's (yey). Went to the shops to buy some pregnacare. i need al the help i can get although we do have a great diet. i walked passed the bakery and ummmmmmmmm walked straight into it. i just needed a sausage roll (i hate sausage rolls) lol. Anyway i bought the pregnancare and a big bottle of water so i didnt feel as guilty!
I also seem to be able to taste salt in everything. i love salt and its never been a problem before. i assume its got something to do with my pregnancy? anyway. i know this isnt really an update on anything but these small thing s mean so much to me. i didnt experience a lot of them in my other pregnancys. and the fact i M/C then both its gives me smiles LOTS OF SMILES and hope that all thi is a good sign
Thanks for letting me whistle for a while guys
Becky & Pip :)
5 Comments on blurrsheework
- Tuesday, 8 Sep Aww this makes me so happy to read. I too had such cravings for healthy food which is odd because not pregnant it's the junk I want. They do say that you get taste aversions so I bet being able to taste things you might not have before is just another odd thing the body does when pregnant. So happy to see you are just embracing it all! Blessedbeyondbelief
- Saturday, 5 Sep Congrats! I am so happy to have people around me (talking about it anyways) that are happy to have the small little signs and not complain about them. Keep it up and enjoy your pregnancy! What is pregnancare? fruitful
- Saturday, 5 Sep It's nice that you are appreciating the small stuff! I plan on doing that too when I get pregnant again. shawshoo
- Saturday, 5 Sep I'm glad you are able to eat your veggies, I"m having a horrible time with them. I'm craving all homemade sweets, like apple pie, which I hate normally.. It's so weird! butterfly-angel
- Saturday, 5 Sep Things are looking good!! Great news girl!!