Write a new blog
|27-1-2009 - Ice Ice Baby!!!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
not wanting to drive
Last night we received about 2 inches of snow and then on top of that add about 4 inches of freezing rain.
Currently--We have some amazing freezing rain. It just keeps falling!! Its wet, but it hits the ground and instantly turns into the ice its hitting. Are snow plows and salt trucks are not equipped for this kind of weather. As soon as they scrape its adding right back up.
Tonight-- They are saying another massive ice storm is hitting (this front is going on forever). Another 4-6 inches of ICE and SNOW
Snow storms are one thing....but come on now this ice is killing me.
I want too shout out to everyone that is experiencing this storm. I am praying for you guys too!
Amanda and her family
Loraina and her family
Brittany and her family
Ro Ro and her family
Corrin and her family
Any anyone else that is in the line for fire for this CRAZYNESS!
Do you see the shine.......is it grass....snow...nope...ICE
5 Comments on Ice Ice Baby!!!Heaven
- Thursday, 29 Jan This is why I live in arizona. with an average of 73 degree whether. Mariah and I are always at the park. I hope you are well and your family is safe inside the warm house in a big comfy blanket! andriette and christians mummy liz
- Wednesday, 28 Jan WOWEE HUN THAT LOOKS SUPER COLD.TO BE HONEST IVE NEVER FELT OR SEEN ICE IN REAL LIFE.LOL IT NEVER SNOWS IN SA. AmandaNicole86
- Wednesday, 28 Jan Wow the ice looks so beautiful over there. Here it's just wet. Hope ya'll are staying warm. baby[bump]mama
- Tuesday, 27 Jan omg! we just got over that nasty crap about 2 wks ago-and there is still frickin ice all over that place! stay safe! reila
- Tuesday, 27 Jan Thanks We'll be praying for you and your family too, its crazy how bad it is