Write a new blog
|19-4-2011 - Single mother
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Trying to breathe
So it's official... I'm now a single mother. My bf and i have been having several issues over the years and we just can't take it anymore. He has abandoned me several times both physically and emotinally and i don't need anyone like that in my life anymore. Since we found out i was preggo he hasn't even offered to watch our 14 month old so that i could get a break during the fatigue and MS. I've had to do EVERYTHING on my own....literally. I've always been a strong person but i've had to dig deep the past few weeks to cope with everything. I have been so angry but now i'm just letting it all go...no bitterness and no resentment. It's his loss as far as i'm concerned. *shrug* He has been out flirting around with other women and he thinks thats ok since he's "single"..... we were still intimate, still hanging out often and we were going yo couple's counselling. In my point of view we were still an item but if i believe it didn't make sense for me to b trying so hard to salvage what we had when he was telling other women that he was interested in them. I've just had enough of his selfish ways...were better off without him.
i'm just going to take my time with my children and give them all the love i have....needless to say the chances of me finding a man after this are slim but i'm ok with that. I know that i will b ok bevause Jesus is always by my side...he will never lead me where his grace will not cover me.
5 Comments on Single motherandreatwins
- Wednesday, 20 Apr Hi I'm sorta going through wat u r only I'm pregnant wit twins. I wish I was as strong as u r to achieve some sort of peace witin,but its been way to hard for me an I'm very depressed an cry myself to sleep at night.I want to not want my babies dadie nomore but wit my emotions its taken me on a jorney tat can't find an end.I admire u its hard doing this alone I too have fallen on jesus. 1st-time-Toya
- Tuesday, 19 Apr Krystel i know i dont really know you but you seem like a beautiul and strong woman! Any man would be lucky to have you, if what you want is a man that treats you the way you deserve to be treated then dont say that you wont have one because then you are speaking that into existence. Just PRAY to God tellling him all the traits you want in your future mate and He will hear you in Heaven and bless you on earth! Remember everything in HIS time. I wont pretend to know how it feels to be a single mom but Im sure that it has to be VERY hard. But like you said God never gives us more than we can bear! God loves you girl its obvious because you got two beautiful blessings out of your relationship. Hope the ms subsides soon i know you had it pretty bad during your last pregnancy too. BooJamBaby
- Tuesday, 19 Apr Kick him to the kerb and love your kids - I agree thats what will get you through these tough times. You are only 24, there is plenty of time for finding a soulmate that deserves you - when you want it to happen! youngmama
- Tuesday, 19 Apr Your a beautiful, young, strong and obviously intelligent women. Focusing on your children is the smartest thing to do but don't ever think that another man won't recognize what you have going for you and offer you the world. Keep your head up, do whats best for you and I have no doubt in my mind that when you're ready a great man will come along...if you want him too that is. kirviatal
- Tuesday, 19 Apr Hi Bunnymama.I am so sorry to hear about all this.You are truly a strong woman no doubt.I am happy you have found the strength to move on with your life.You have your kids to live for,to give your best to.As you said God is our refuge and strength He will never leave nor forsake His children just continue to trust Him.I wish you all the best though.Keep me posted.*hugs*