Write a new blog
|19-1-2011 - Specialist appt update! ITS A...!!!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
First off by saying the dr. told us and showed us its 100% girl!! WOW we are soooo thrilled!!!
Second he said there is no amniotic BAND!!!!! THANK THE LORD!!!! It was actually a fold in the placenta that made it look like band going across the Amniotic Sac. I was told that i have a Circumvallet Placenta. Which means that apparently a piece of the placenta had a "heart attack" and is dead from inadequate blood flow to my placenta. I have great blood flow in the rest of my placenta right now. But i will need to go to the specialist every 4 weeks until i hit 27 weeks then i will need to go more often to make sure that my placenta still has good blood flow! It could cause the baby to have IUGR( inter uterine growth restriction) but that is something we can totally deal with!!! we were so blessed with good news it is overwhelming!!!! i can not believe we are having a girl!! wow...so hard to believe!!!! Her name is Ryanne, but we are not sure what her middle name will be!!! OMG this news was way better than i had expected!!!! i am over the moon!!!!!
Thanks to anyone who was concerned and prayed for us! !!!
11 Comments on Specialist appt update! ITS A...!!!babykreisler
- Thursday, 20 Jan Glad the prayers worked out great for u and your family!!! Congrats again on your baby girl!!! junejunejune
- Thursday, 20 Jan Yay and congratulations, that is great news x HelluvaAngel
- Wednesday, 19 Jan Congrats mama!!!! You get to buy pink!!!!! KaraCleveland
- Wednesday, 19 Jan CONGRATS!!! =) Ali*L
- Wednesday, 19 Jan Awesome news! What a huge relief AND something wonderful to celebrate, too! Super happy for you! ansleys mommy
- Wednesday, 19 Jan Congrats and love the name my daughter due in junes name will be Bristol Ryanne! dmayala
- Wednesday, 19 Jan congratulations...im so happy everything was good and congrats on the baby girl boomerette
- Wednesday, 19 Jan so happy for you!!! That is awesome a girl and NO BAND! I did pray and you are welcome. That is such exciting and awesome news! I have a friend who named there daughter Ryenn...such a cute name!!! Congrats on team PINK! Neeni86
- Wednesday, 19 Jan Wow congrats hun!! I guessed in my mind that it was a girl before I read your post!! Two boys and a girl for you now...Hooray!! :-) Glad everything is okay with her too!! lilmama (maddie)
- Wednesday, 19 Jan I'm so happy for you! wow a girl! softerxsin
- Wednesday, 19 Jan yay im so happy for you! that is great news! congrats on the little girl!