1. How long have you been a Mom?: 3 years and 11 days
2. How many children call you Mommy? 2 awesome little girls (and one bean on the way!)
3. Girl? Boy? or both?: 2 gorgeous girls!
4. Did you know what you were having? I knew in my heart they were girls. It was confirmed at 20 weeks with both. I feel like this one will be a girl too, but everyone wants us to have a boy so badly that I don't have the heart to tell what my mother's intuition says :)
5. How old were you when you became a Mom? I was 21, almost 22. Then I was 23 the second time. This time I will be 25.
6. How long were you in labor? 30 hours with my first, 3.5 hours with my second.
What's your favorite thing about being a Mom? Morning snuggles, I don't think it gets better then having my half alseep babies snuggling in our bed.
8. What's your least favorite thing? Time flies by and there always seems to not be enough of it.
9. Last movie you saw in the theater? Tangled, my BF and I took our oldest to her first movie!
10. One thing you will not give up just because you're a mom? My body, I refuse to let being pregnant be an excuse to not get back in shape after giving birth.
11. One thing you did give up now that you're a mom: Style, I now live in yoga pants and t-shirts.
Best Mom perk: Naptime! I have the option to nap every single day when they do, not that I do. But I always have the choice. Being a sahm is the greatest!
Do you want more kids? I love my girls with all of my heart. I love my little bean on the way so much already. After this one, we're done. 3 is my limit!
14. Do you plan on having more soon? In the oven!
How many times have you been pee'd on? Actually not once. They've both peed while being changed, but never on me!
16. Barfed on? Baby puke, more then I can count. But kid puke, no so far.
Is your child named after anyone? Jaime's middle name is Rose, same as me. Sienna isn't named after anyone.
How did you come up with their names? Both of them was just a lot of thinking and choosing the name we loved the most.
When your child gets in trouble, who is the bad guy? Me 99% of the time. Daddy only steps in when I've had enough!
20. What is the longest you have been away from your children? They've only had sleepovers for one night. I WISH we could have a whole weekend though :)
21. Bedtime routine? Bath, lotion, hair/teeth brush, bed.
22. Are your toes painted? Yes yes yes!
When the kid is napping, you are: cleaning, showering or napping too!
25. Where is your child(ren) now? Playing on the floor in front of me.
26. Favorite place to buy maternity clothes? Thyme
27. If I could do it over what would u do different? Be more patient in those early months.
23. Snack,you sneak bites from your children: Those little ritz cracker sandwich things, with cheese in the middle, mmmm...