Write a new blog
|22-8-2011 - Baby Bean [second trimester]
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Wednesday November 9, 2011 [26 weeks]
Not much to say this week. A lot of crapola with family and stress! Nesting lots, baby moving tonns, sleeping terribly, another week down. Into double digits now! Going on a MUCHLY NEEDED family vacation tomorrow until Monday, so think week is going to fly by! Next week, third trimester! WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!
Wednesday November 2, 2011 [25 weeks]
Ready? When I ready my week 25 update this morning it said, 'Your baby is now 13 inches head to toe and about 2lbs.' WHOA!! Like, a real baby already! I know she's always been real, but for some reason it just really hit me! I'm REALLY having another baby! REALLY! Things are good. SPD is a little less this week, I haven't been going on my walks :( but I think it's helping. Insomnia has kicked in. I just can't sleep at night. Insane nesting is here. I woke up in the middle of our naptime with a crazy urge to clean outmy laundry room. 20 minutes lates it was sparkling and perfect and I was back in bed to sleep another hour lol. We had a playdate at our house today and a woman came with her 3 month old daughter. Jaime and Sienna were OBSSESSED with this baby! Makes me feel good, they are going to be thee best big sistersGoing for my gestational diabetes test on Friday. I never understood what the big deal was. It's just a sweet drink and a blood test. I'm actually excited to go and relax for an hour by myself lol. We're going on a trip next Thursday until Monday so next week should fly by too. Then it's on to complete my Christmas shopping and then... December! So so so excited to meet my newest baby girl! Wednesday October 26, 2011 [24 weeks]
This past week has flown by again. Maybe time won't start dragging until January? A little bit more then 3 and a half months to go... I feel ready. But then again, I'm totally not ready! I need to go through all my newborn clothes. Reality is I don't have too much to do but I sometimes feel really overwhelmed about having another baby. It's just been us 4 for 2 and a half years and I'm excited/nervous for all the changes this new little girl will bring. I'm really looking forward to seeing what she'll look like. More like Jaime or Sienna, or completely different? Will she have brown hair, or red? Or maybe blonde? WHEN will she come? Will it be fast? Faster then Sienna? Will it happen at night when support it readily available or will it catch me off guard in the middle of the day? Just so many unknowns right now and there's nothing I can control about any of them! I'm feeling like I need to be ready for everything. Every night I get ready for the next day. I just want to feel like we're ready.
Wednesday October 19, 2011 [23 weeks]
Well, finally, I feel like things are slowing down a bit. For the first week since I found out, I feel like time is going slow... I'm feeling pretty good I guess. Normal pregnancy woes, interrupted sleep, back pain, you know lol!? The only thing I complain about is my poor poor painful pelvis. It feels like it's going to crack right in half in the middle. It's pretty painful and I know there's nothing really that can be done except have this baby! So 17 or 18 more weeks UGH :S I'm pretty sure I have SPD (symphasis pubic disfunction) but I'm going to talk to my doctor more about it at my next appointment on Monday. Little Mary-Kate is very active and she really likes to wake me up in the night for some serious gymnastics! I've been nesting a lot and my MIL is coming next week to help me organize my garage before the snow comes! Everything is pretty much ready for her. All I need is a carseat and a bassient. I'm holding off on getting those though until January. All extra money these next couple months is going to Christmas, which I'm SO excited for! I'm aiming to have all my Christmas shopping done in November so I can relax and bake in December!
Wednesday October 12, 2011 [22 weeks]
Not much to say this week. Really sore back, lots of pelvis pain and terrible sleeps. It's all worth it in the end for my little miss, but that still doesn't make it easier right now! Been nesting more and feeling tonns of movement every day. I can lay down and watch my belly wiggle and poke all around. 5 more weeks until the third trimester. Time is flying, still. I'll have my girl before I know it!
Monday October 3, 2011 [20 weeks + 5 days]
Well, another week down, 19 more go, but probably 20 more with my luck! I've been nesting like crazy this week. Cleaning, organzing and purging. Probably why this week has flown by so quickly. I've been super super busy. Now that we know this little miss, is in fact a girl :):):) I have to go through ALL my baby clothes!! Luckily, my sis-in-law whom I gave all my newborn and 0-3 months clothes to marked them all and gave them back!! YEAH! So at least I'm all set with sleepers, undershirts, hats, socks and blankets. I have a ton of recieving blankets already washed and folded in her drawers! I bought her a special outfit for coming home and a really comfy blanket that I wish was big enough for me lol! I think I'm pretty much ready, all I need is a new carset, bassinet and a couple odds and ends. I'm not in any hurry to get the crib up because I know it won't be used at all until she 3 or 4 months old. Things are coming together so well and I really don't feel overwhelmed at all. I'm so curious to see what this little girl will look like. My girls now look totally different so I wonder if she will favor one of them or look like something else!
My back is really starting to hurt at the end of the day but THANK GOD my sciatica hasn't popped up yet...fingers crossed. I'm still negative 12lbs from day 1 but that's ok :) I've been eating all day so I'm sure by my next appointment, October 24, I will have gained more for sure. Well, onto another busy week!!
Monday September 26, 2011 [19 weeks + 5 days]
2 more days and I'm half way there! This pregnancy is going by so quickly. The days are just flying by, I'm always so surprised when it's already been another week. I had my doctor's appointment today. Belly measuring right on track, baby's heartbeat was 150bpm. I have offcially gained weight for the first time with this baby. 5lbs up, 158lbs. I'm hoping to only gain 12-15 more lbs. My last 2 were 60lbs gained each and I don't think that's healthy for me or something I want to work on losing again afterwards. We have been going on lots of walks and I'm a lot more active so I'm pretty confident in sticking to my weight goal :) Really feeling tonns of movement now, all the time. Everytime I lay down for a nap or bed, she's wiggling around like crazy! Yesterday she was VERY active and you could see her moving around on the outside. I love seeing those little pokes and rolls from the outside. At the doctor's today there was a little newborn girl there for her 5 day check up and OMG she was so cute and tiny and sweet. You really forget how little newborns are. I'm SO excited to have my own little newborn again. I love those little tiny cries and cuddles. The cute little diapers. And I am SO looking forward to breastfeeding again. I love the feeling and I love the bonding you get nursing your baby This week has gone so quickly and mostly I've just really gotten excited. I mean over the top, wake me up when it's time, poop my pants EXCITED for this baby!
Monday September 22, 2011 [19 weeks + 1 days]
Mary-Kate NatalieIt's a girl! Our third little girl! She's growing right on track! She's healthy and perfect and that's all I ever wanted! So in love and so excited to see what she will look like!
Can't wait to hold you,
to smell you,
to take care of you,
and to love you!
Monday September 19, 2011 [18 weeks + 5 days]
The picture above is around 19 weeks with each baby.
3 more sleeps until the big day! I just want a healthly, happy little baby :) I'm starting to think that it's a boy. I feel really good and my bump is pretty different this time around. It's smaller and almost non-existent in the morning. Been feeling tonns of movement. Lots of rolls and kicks. Every night I lay down and feel with my hands. I have been able to feel kicks from the outside a week or so now. Jaime loves to sing twinkle twinkle little star into my belly button (that's where she says she can see the baby lol). Little bean loves it too. He's ( ;) ) always wiggling around so much when she's talking and singing to him. (Just trying it out...him...sounds natural) I've been eating so much lately and it seems like I'm always hungry again. I'm sure I've gained a few pounds now. Last week I also bought the first baby things for this pregnancy. A new nursing pillow, a bouncy chair, play yard and a cute little swaddle blanket. I'm so excited to do some serious clothes shopping once we find out the gender. I'm starting to realize how hard it's going to be to keep a secret! I'll update again Thursday afternoon after we find out!
Monday September 12, 2011 [17 weeks + 5 days]
9 more sleeps!!! I am so so SO excited to find out the gender this time. Maybe because I have no idea this time, so I kind of think, maybe it's a boy. Comparing pregnancies, my first trimester was the same with all, SICK and really not enjoyable. With my girls, I got tonns of energy and was motivated to get so much done in the 2nd trimester. This time though, I feel better, but still I just want to laze around. Also my sex drive while pregnant withthe girls was through the roof! I wanted it all the time, anytime lol! This time, I'm just not interested. I would rather cuddle and sleep. My poor BF, he's a little deprived lately lol! AND, I haven't done ANY preparing yet for this baby. I haven't bought one thing yet. I'm hoping to be all ready by the end of November so I can relax for Christmas and afterwards when I'm huge and it's freezing cold out here. so I have about 10 weeks until my own deadline... Hmmmm, lol! Another symptom that had popped up is CRAZY BAD caffiene headaches. The moment I wake up I NEED coffee or it feels like someone has my forehead in a vice grip! I'm lucky I've never had headaches in my life and now all of a sudden they are happening everyday. Not a fun thing right now!
My oldest Jaime, is starting preschool tomorrow! I'm so excited for her. She is super excited too. I get to go with her tomorrow just for her first day then she starts going by herself on Thursday. I'm so looking forward to all the fun things she'll be learning. Sienna and I will also get 4 whole hours a week to spend together, just the two of us! I'm going to take her swimming lots, because she loves it and I don't like taking them both by myself.
Saturday September 3, 2011 [16 weeks + 4 days]
Got my hair done today finally! I'm so happy it feels so much better. Been feeling little bean moving around everyday now. It's such a nice feeling. 18 more sleeps until we find out the gender :) Can't wait!!!
Monday August 29, 2011 [15 weeks + 5 days]
Doctor's appointment today. Uterus up to my belly button. Baby's heartbeat in the 150's. Lost 2 more lbs, down to 153lbs. That is down 17lbs since day 1 and 27 lbs since April 2011. My doc isn't concerned as I can eat again. Morning sickness is GONE, thank god!! Feeling really good. 24 more sleeps until our big ultrasound. Really excited to find out the gender, secretly ;)
Tuesday August 23, 2011 [14 weeks + 6 days]
It's my BF's 27th birthday today :)We were supposed to have a date night, with the girls having a sleepover but our baby sitter cancelled :( Oh well, I guess we can do it another night. My emotions are all over the place today. I feel like just bursting into tears. I was REALLY looking forward to a night alone, out, and a morning to relax and sleep in. It's been 1 month and half since my last 'break' and I just needed it badly. I guess that's what happens when you only have ONE option for babysitting.
I think I've been feeling this little bean a bit here and there. I know it's early, so I just can't say FOR SURE that's my baby! I'm a little skeptical! My belly is growing fast. Jaime and Sienna are really understanding now that there's a baby in Mommy's belly. We saw a 5 day old baby at the maternity store and they were soooo cute. Jaime said, so little Mommy, like my finger lol! Jaime thinks Sienna is a 'newborn' lol so I've been trying to explain to them that this baby is going to be very little and you have to be very gentle. We listen to the baby every night on my doppler and they talk to my belly. I've been telling them, the baby will come after Santa. They kind of know and remember that, so at least when it does come, they might understand NOW the baby is coming soon! I'm getting so excited for those first little snuggles. So excited to breastfeed again too! Also excited to close this baby making chapter and move on to the next chapter of our lives :)
19 Comments on Baby Bean [second trimester]stylist.mommy(team blue)
- Thursday, 3 Nov you are definitely alllllll belly!! I'm jealous! baby-beiler
- Wednesday, 26 Oct hey almost into the third trimester now! that is awesome! so hey i know how crazy is it that we stress out so much about baby number 3 lol... people think we should be used to it/ ready at this point haha Alivia.and.Sophies.Mommy
- Friday, 21 Oct You look sooo adorable:) Sorry about the pregnancy pain that you are experiencing! Baby Bliss
- Wednesday, 19 Oct Youre looking soo cute. Im sorry about the pain. I cant imagine. luckyrose
- Monday, 26 Sep love the name you picked for number 3! baby-beiler
- Saturday, 24 Sep hey momma are u keeping it a secret for a long time and who are you keeping the secret from? love the name by the way Alivia.and.Sophies.Mommy
- Thursday, 22 Sep Congrats Congrats on another beautiful little princess! My friend is due March 2nd and she just found out that she is having a 3rd princess too! This will be her final baby too! hannahe
- Thursday, 22 Sep I love that name :) I wanted to use it but my hubbub didn't like it, and when I posted a pole asking if it reminded anybody of an olden twin they mostly comented yes so I didn't use it, but I still love it! stylist.mommy(team blue)
- Monday, 19 Sep I'm so excited to hear what you are having!!! I think it's a boy :) Either way I hope you have a great scan and that all comes back wonderfully! stylist.mommy(team blue)
- Monday, 12 Sep I love all your belly pics, its great you blog all the time, it's something I'd like to do with a journal or scrapbook for my little one to look at when he's older. I hope you keep this somewhere so your little one can look at how much you loved him/her even before they were born :) ps. i just love your little belly!! Alivia.and.Sophies.Mommy
- Monday, 12 Sep you look great!!!!! I had no idea what my second would be before the gender exam but the two pregnancies were 100% different. I had no maternal instinct though! luckyrose
- Monday, 12 Sep maybe it will be a boy this time around since you feel different! can't wait to hear if its team blue or team pink :-) Baby Bliss
- Monday, 12 Sep You look great...love the blog. I have a comparable belly but Im not as lucky to be as thin as you are..♥ Rissa1 (TEAM PINK)
- Monday, 5 Sep Cute pictures! I wish I had a baby bump like that! Is it normal that mine's not as big (actually people tell me how small mine is) since this is my first? baby-beiler
- Monday, 5 Sep cant wait til i can report that morning sickness is gone! ugh lol :) u look wonderful! Alivia.and.Sophies.Mommy
- Sunday, 4 Sep very very cute! I like your hair too:) So when you say secretly does that mean you arent sharing with us here on IAP??? LOL I think when we decide to start trying for a third we may keep this one a secret as well! I am unsure whether or not I could do it:) allsmiles86
- Sunday, 4 Sep youre such a cute pregnant woman. it suits you well. :_ luckyrose
- Thursday, 25 Aug i hear you on "closing chapter" . i think i do want three, so I am not quite there yet. But it will be such a great feeling to know when I am totally done having kids and my body is completely mine again :-) baby-beiler
- Tuesday, 23 Aug hey there! My little guy just turned 2 and we were at my cousins house. She has a little baby and he said pet baby... it was funny because at first i was like no we only pet dogs and cats but then i was thinking... this is a nice gentle touch for the baby... so it was all good :)