Write a new blog
|17-8-2009 - 25 weeks
||My mood while writing this blog:|
back pain and felling huge
Yay 15 more weeks to go.
I'm now felling huge and a little uncomfortable. My back is starting to hurt and I'm not sleeping til gone 3am everynight. The joys of pregnancy ah!!
Last week I was felling really dizzy and sick. It's got a little better now. Doctor thinks it's down to the heat and I am starting to think the same! It's been soooooo hot here in the UK I have had the fan blasting all night long. As soon as I fell to hot my head spins and I come over very dizzy, I will then try making myself fell better by sitting down but some times I'm just knocked for six and the sickness sets in. I really can't stand that felling of being out of control.
My unborn son is very very active. He has nice strong punches and kicks. I really think he would make a great kick boxer. He seems to be awake more then he is asleep and yes his very very active at night.
I have my next Midwife appointment on the 2nd Sep and my 3hour GTT the week after:( I'm also looking into booking my 4d scan for around week 28. So will keep you ladies posted.
Hope everyone is well, Love Claire.xxx
6 Comments on 25 weeksMUMMY2SOFIA
- Wednesday, 19 Aug Yeah,I know, It has been too hot,Luckily I ain't really had trouble getting to sleep,Its the trying to get up n the morning thats the problem.lol.Hope your 4d scan goes welll. And your GTT,I got mine next wedneday,Not looking forward to it. mom2bof4
- Tuesday, 18 Aug Glad to hear all is well with you...I have to agree it is very hot here in Texas as well. masonnickey
- Monday, 17 Aug Glad you are feeling better. Stay cool. Its been so hot here in Ny they had a heat advisory today I think. Drink lots of water and stay hydrated! We are more then half way there! tonie
- Monday, 17 Aug I know what you mean about the heat. Its in the 90's here and I'm complaining. I feel so bad for everyone in hotter places. My a/c broke in my car...its going to take a few weeks to get the part in...figures. I can't wait till I can feel my little one kick me like that. Thats my favorite part of being pregnant. mom of 7 and 1 on the way
- Monday, 17 Aug Glad to hear your starting to feel better. Hope it keeps up. Best of luck at your appointments. kickboxerbaby
- Monday, 17 Aug Sounds like everything is going well... He's a lot like my little man from the sounds of it. You are sooo lucky to be able to have a 4d. I know you must be excited to be able to see him soon.