Write a new blog
|31-8-2009 - Week 27
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So here I am week 27 Wow how time has flown! I'm felling some what like a killer whale now lol. I have added my 27 week pic if you can't take my word for it lol.
I'm felling ok apart from the fact I have been a little down about how much weight I have gained. Then There is the fact that I'm hating what pregnancy has done to my hair and skin:( My nails are pretty nice though! Baby loves to move around lots and it's funny to see the form of a hand or foot poking out from the inside of my tummy. I have been using bio oil and so far no stretch marks TOUCH WOOD. I do have some old faint ones from my first pregnancy with my son when I also got huge:( I was lucky not to get any more with my little girl. Sleeping has gotton soooo bad! I dont sleep to sometimes after 4am. I then get up loads to pee and then stay in bed to the afternoon where im so sleeply.
The children go back to school next monday. Yay lol Think the summer break this year has been a little dull as I have found it so hot going out:( Think there looking forward to seeing there friends. As some know my son whom is 9yrs has aspergers! He will be hard for him having a new teacher and stuff coz he finds it hard to deal with change and had a good relationship with his old support teacher. We are so hoping all goes well there. The day after they go back to school I have my GTT ( The 3 hr ) No food from midnight ( Just water ) I also will have bloodwork done as will be 28 weeks and having my hp levels checked again as my hp was 9.5 and I'm on 2 lots of iron pills ( Hope they are working ) I really hate needles so not looking forward to the 8th:(
So I have my midwife appointment tomorrow (2nd Sep ) Will update on how it went.
Hope everyone eles is doing ok. Love Claire.xx
6 Comments on Week 27smurf91
- Tuesday, 1 Sep Your pics look great! I went for 2 scans within the past 2 days and the kid would not stay still to determine if it is a boy or girl!!! Trying again thursday morning :) kickboxerbaby
- Tuesday, 1 Sep You look wonderful. Don't let yourself get down. I know how you feel about the kids. Mine go back to school tomorrow. YAY!!! I am hoping to get some rest while they are there. I will keep your son in my prayers as I know how hard it is when they don't handle that type of change well. Hopefully he will show growth and be stronger this year. carrmommyof3
- Tuesday, 1 Sep i think your belly looks cute. i can't wait for mine to get bigger. and it's big enough as it is. lol. i think i've gained about 30lbs. hope your son adjusts well to the new teacher. i know being shy for me was hard enough. & hope your test & everything goes well. on the sleep issue luckily last night as soon as i hit the bed i was out. didn't even get a chance to get comfortable. tho i forgot to turn my air back on so i was sweating so bad :( forgetful me. jojo
- Tuesday, 1 Sep I think yr deff bigger hun - soooooooo cute lol camila.a
- Tuesday, 1 Sep Don´t worry about the weight, I freaked out during the pregnancy because I gained 28 kgs!! Now, after 40 days only, I have lost almost all of them, even without breastfeeding (my son passed away during labour). Looking back, that sounds totally and absolutely worthless.Lots of luck for you and please follow my advice, don´t worry about it, and focus on enjoying your little man. That, on the other hand, seems completely worth looking back. :)KissesCami. Aiona
- Tuesday, 1 Sep My sleeping schedule is horrible too! I go to bed early because I'm exhausted, but I can't sleep much more then 3-4 hours at a time. I wake up at 2-3 AM and can't get back to sleep.