Write a new blog
|03-9-2009 - 27 week appointment
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Today was my 23 week appointment.
All is going great:) My BP was good , Height of womb 28 cms so a little big. Baby's heartbeat was great at 160bpm. She was shocked at how active he was lol. All he did was kick her hehe. My urine was all clear so it all went really well. Having my blood work when I go for my 3hr GTT on Tuesday.
Hope all you ladies are doing well.xx
8 Comments on 27 week appointmentcarrmommyof3
- Friday, 4 Sep glad to hear all is going well. dr. said i was measuring at 28 when i was at 26 weeks. eeek. i bet he's like 3lbs already. makes me nervous he's so big. & definitely strong like his big brother. his kicks hurt!! haha. hope all keeps going well with you and baby :) kplum
- Friday, 4 Sep so glad to hear the appointment went well and you and baby are doing well!! mom2bof4
- Friday, 4 Sep Glad to hear all went well for you and baby since you were not feeling well within the past few weeks incidents...you deserve it. aneila17
- Thursday, 3 Sep you aren't measuring big!! its perfect it can be 2 cm off in either direction and still be on target!! happy to hear everything is great! masonnickey
- Thursday, 3 Sep Great appt! kickboxerbaby
- Thursday, 3 Sep Sounds like you are both quite wonderful right now. Good luck on Tuesday. Hope all goes well. claire louise
- Thursday, 3 Sep Sorry guys baby brain. I ment 27 week app. For some reason i cant change it ~Blessed By GOD~
- Thursday, 3 Sep CONGRADS ON THE GOOD HEALTH NEWS AND YOUR HEALTHY LIL BOY!!