Write a new blog
|19-10-2009 - week 34
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Super super bored.
So I'm 34 weeks pregnant tomorrow! But have decided to write this blog today as im super, super bored...
I'm still stuck indoors due to this swine flu bug. Thing is i'm feeling a lot better ( feel like ive been left with a bad cold ) But dr has told me I need to stay indoors for the full five days since I have been given the treatment. Great thing is I was really sick on Thursday but didnt start my treatment til late Saturday So stuck in til tomorrow night. The Relenza inhaler i was given to treat the flu helpped me loads but it gave me a bad chest so stopped using it now.
Not feeling baby move as much now. But I'm still getting them strong 10 movements a day which I must add can really hurt. But it's all good as I know his doing great. When my temp was really high with the flu i was so scared that something bad would happen to me and baby:( but all seems to have worked out fine:)
It's crazy how fast time has pasted. I joined IAP at 16 weeks gone. Wow to think that was 18 weeks ago. I have meet some amazing people and It's so great chatting and sharing with all you ladies. To think my baby boy will be full term in 22 days and due in 43 days is shocking. I am so ready to meet him and really am done with pregnany but at the same time I feel so not ready. I have already had 2 children and I'm still starting a panic about the birth.
Well my next app with the MW is 29th of this month. I will be 35 weeks and 2 days. Will let u know how it goes. Hope everyone ( Mum and babies ) are doing well.
13 Comments on week 34babykake *~team pink~*
- Tuesday, 20 Oct glad to hear your getting better and your little boy is doing well babyJSL
- Monday, 19 Oct I know how you feel. I just got better from a flu. I had it for 10 days. I took Tamiflu pills for 5 days. I had everything: stuffy nose, sore throat, high fever, headache, bodyache, and threw up once. I felt so awful and miserable. But I'm better now. It's not easy being sick when pregnant. I was so weak. Anyhow, glad that you're feeling better. smurf91
- Monday, 19 Oct Glad you are getting better! xo, Kelly proud.mummy.of.3xxx
- Monday, 19 Oct Glad you are feeling better hun I bet you were so worried when they said swine flu dont worry about the birth all will be fine all my love xxx Leigh xxx mom of 7 and 1 on the way
- Monday, 19 Oct Glad to hear your feeling better, hopefully it will go away soon. Don't panic about having your new addition, he will fit right in with your other 2. Keep your chin up you will do fine. rlag7381
- Monday, 19 Oct So glad that you are feeling better and little one is doing well. :) abbyquiet
- Monday, 19 Oct i'm happy to hear you're feeling better!! and don't worry, you're not the only starting to panic about having another baby. i am somewhat terriffied. but we'll both be fine in the end of it all. : ) mommy22girls
- Monday, 19 Oct Happy to hear ur feeling better. masonnickey
- Monday, 19 Oct Hope you get better asap. kristyc
- Monday, 19 Oct Wow, he will be here in no time! Glad to hear you are doing better, how scary! Did your kids get sick too? SuperHeroMom
- Monday, 19 Oct Glad to hear that you are feeling better! MUMMY2SOFIA
- Monday, 19 Oct Glad you are feeling better. I know what you mean about time going fast,I have 22 days left of being pregnant and it only seems like a couple of months since I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks. I can not wait to meet her. x DanielsMomma*
- Monday, 19 Oct Glad everything's going good with the little guy, hope you feel better soon though !!