Write a new blog
|16-11-2009 - week 38
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So tomorrow im in week 38.
Things are going really well, I never knew it was pos to be dilated for quite so long but hay i'm living prove Lol. Been feeling very large and finding it hard to get about:( Trying to stay active to help things along but its a little painful to walk. I feel as if his head is rubbing hard on my pelvis and bladder ( Not comfortable at all ) I have also been having a lot of water type discharge. Was unsure if it was my waters leaking at a slow pace as a few times ive been a little wet down there and lost a bit when sneezing ( This has happened once ive been a pee so cant be urine ) I'm thinking maybe its a discharge but keeping an eye on it today as I know if its my waters there is a chance of infection. Anybody have advice on slow leaking waters?
When my little man moves now it really hurts. It has been making me feel a little sick!! But aleast I know his fine in there.
Well have my next apt on Thursay ( The midwife is visiting me at home so I don't need to visit the Drs office ) Will update you all then unless something happens b4 then! Will also let you know if there is anymore leaking and what come of it.
Congrats to those who had there babies ( Lots of you ) And those that are waiting like myself sending you a handful of dust.
Love Claire Louise.xxxx
11 Comments on week 38amyandjames..babyno1
- Wednesday, 18 Nov not long more now hun sendin loads of labour dust your way xx newmommy
- Tuesday, 17 Nov Yes Claire your almost there......Soon Lil man will be here and we can celebrate...I know it's painful but you can do it..I am happy you made it so far....by the Grace of God...keep the faith and keep sending that dust my way....lol........xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox diana10
- Tuesday, 17 Nov yay week 38! not long to go now! Aiona
- Monday, 16 Nov Ah! 38 weeks!!! :) So excited! I hope all goes well for you, too! proud.mummy.of.3xxx
- Monday, 16 Nov Wen I thaught I was leeking the midwife told me to put a pad in and next time I went loo I would know if it was wet it was most prob my waters and I was to go in so just do that 4 now hun and see mine was not I was gutted xxx tonie
- Monday, 16 Nov Im sorry your so uncomfortable. Not too much longer, hopefully!! I would ask your dr to run a test to see if it is your waters. I actually have to see on wed. if mine are b/c sometimes my undies are wet for no reason. Good Luck!! Lots and lots of baby dust coming your way!!! :) Lis-Lis
- Monday, 16 Nov Well I leaked water like thi very very slowly. I went to hospital and continued to leak slowly. They needed to to put me on anti biotics to prevent infection and said that it was their practise to induce after 48 hours if nothing had happened by then. I went in 2am Weds morning and had Sarah at 1.36am on Friday after being induced. I was exactly 38 weeks. At this stage the baby will be fine is delivered so its much better to be safe and sure that no infection gets to the baby. Good luck!!! hopefully3
- Monday, 16 Nov I am betting you are leaking water since your bag has been bulging! :) you should probably go in and get checked just in case! Yay! Its getting close! sandistar03
- Monday, 16 Nov i did this with my oldest and i went in and they immidiatly put me on pitocen and said i have 12 hrs to have him or they would take him due to infections so u might just want to go have it checked out better be safe then have an infection the worst they can say is it is not amniotic fluid and send u home styx
- Monday, 16 Nov This might be tmi but you can smell the difference in your waters it a very sweet smeill...I would smell it and see cause if you are leaking your dr would want to know SuperHeroMom
- Monday, 16 Nov Labor Dust to you!