Write a new blog
|06-12-2009 - Is this the longest pregnancy ever??????
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Come on already I want to meet u
I'm sorry ladies but this is yet another depressing blog of mine:( You guys must be thinking shut up already!! But this seems to be the only place in the world where i can really vent it out, and oh boy do I need to that today. I feel as if this baby of mine is never EVER coming. Am I alone in feeling this way?? I know i'm not but god its so hard. I just want this pregnancy done already. One day is fine and I just think to hell with it, I'm gonna enjoy my me time and relax in the bath or paint my nails, visit a friend. Other days I wanna scream, cry and yer really act like a baby lol. TODAY IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS!! There is things I wanna do in the house i feel i could well be nesting but at the same time I so can't be bothered. I know it cant go on much long but at the same time im bored outta my mine. Yes it's soooooooo true the last weeks of pregnancy are by far the worsed and longest. Mybe being dilated so long hasn't helped. God i've been 4cm nearly 6 weeks why cant they help me out abit here its not like i'm early anymore. I think the preterm durgs worked a little to well.
Well I have my 41 week appointment on Tuseday. Will get my induction date then but I really wanna go b4 that. So fingers crossed.xxxx
11 Comments on Is this the longest pregnancy ever??????kickboxerbaby
- Tuesday, 8 Dec I know how hard it can be. I wanted my man to come out soo bad. At fourty wks when he wasn't here I was in tears. At fourty one wks I felt like I had let everyone down. Ended up having to have a section and to get his stubborn but out. I am sure your little guy will come say hi soon. newmommy
- Tuesday, 8 Dec Claire sweetie I felt the same way until the pain hit me..lol..then I was like this is really it........god makes everything happen for a reason....and even if you have to induce..lil man will come into this world either one way or the next....Like I alwys say may God be with you and your family.......... and before you know it you will be like the rest of us......not having no time to even blog...or check ya mail on the site.....so therefore my sweet enjoy this time..cause you have been there done that but its alwys a good feeling to do it over again...but I guess its alwys a new thing even though it maybe your 3rd.....but iam passing that dust on to you....Love frm New Yrk to the Uk... redbeamer
- Monday, 7 Dec OMG... YOu are still PG... I am sorry...You must feel really uncomfortable.. My little girl is almost 2 months old and you are still pg... try to do lots and lots of fast walking to try and get things started...I hope you have your prince soon! surprise3
- Monday, 7 Dec at least you're not an elephant. They're pregnant for 2 years! Just a few more days...you can do it! smurf91
- Sunday, 6 Dec my mom was saying today..that back in the day pregnancy was 9 months long..and when did it change to 10 months plus more? funny thing to think about...maybe it was a way for the dr's to get more money from insuranace companys and pregnant women haha who knows....hope you go soon...xo, Kelly aussiegirl80
- Sunday, 6 Dec I hope that it happens really soon for you, I went 10 days past my due date befor the hospital induced me with my DD, and that was a very long wait! But I wasn't dialated at all with her, so since you are already nearly half way there it shouldn't be long! Good luck :) Madilyns♥Mommy
- Sunday, 6 Dec You gotta think, when you get pregnant it's estimating it by 0-2 sometimes 4 weeks off.. So it can take to 42 weeks, but you will actually only be 40 weeks..GOOD LUCK! lasheka21
- Sunday, 6 Dec Aww hun!!! I know how you feel I was 4 days overdue!!! I'm sending plenty of labor dust your way!!! hopefully3
- Sunday, 6 Dec Aww i totally know how you feel! i was 10 days overdue with my daughter and i thought i was going to go crazy!!! i just dont see why they wait so long to give us a little help! It wont take you any time at all since you are already 4 cm! i feel for you hun! Sending you loads of labor dust yet again! Mackenna and Tayvens Mommy
- Sunday, 6 Dec Lots and Lots of Labor Dust and hope the little one gets here safe and sound!! :) xoxoMOMMYOF3BOYSxoxo
- Sunday, 6 Dec my fingers are crossed for you!!! i have my 36 week appointment tuesday as well and am hoping to have a little progressed=) i ready for him to be here too! with my son, they induced me 4 days after my due date and i pretty much made them. i told them my husband, which was in school at the time is coming up and i dont want him to go back and have to miss it... =) im praying you have a nice healthy baby boy by monday atleast or tuesday before you even have to go to your appt! =_ goodluck!