Write a new blog
|02-1-2010 - My Harley is a little under the weather.
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well Baby Harley is now 3 weeks and 1 day old. Wow it only seems like yesterday I was waiting on him getting here and moaning about having what felt like the longest pregnancy in history. Sadly my poor little man has gotton himself a cold to start of the new year:( It dont seem to be anything to worry about touch wood, but I gave the dr a call just in case. Our children love to get these little bugs On the weekends or hoildays when our local doctors office is closed! Well I think he got it from me and his big sister. Being a newborn u can't be to careful and I can't help but worry. I called the NHS for advice and had to go though aload of questions. Wow they really cover it all. They said a dr will call us back and advice us on what to do next ie visit A&E, doctor will visit us or make our way to seldoc an out of hours doctors office ( I'm guessing we will be heading to seldoc) He seemed a little warm last night and his very stuffy:( He has some mucus on his chest but not to much. His soft spot looks fine and we are lucky he is still feeding well. He always settles with ease but last night was hard work. He just would'nt let me put him down. This was the first time I have really heard him cry. Yes he cries when he wants a feed and so on but this is the first time I've heard him scream like some babies do. Well I'm hoping he makes a speedy recovery. I just love him so much and just want him all better.
Well hope your all ok Baby and labor dust to all that need it and to those that have their babbas ENJOY.xxxx
8 Comments on My Harley is a little under the weather. Firsttimemum78
- Tuesday, 5 Jan Hi there, I hope your little man is on the road to recovery. Keep an eye on him, not trying to scare you but I was in hospital with our Ethan for 3 days last week. He started off with a cold then went down hill on Christmas day. By the 28th December I could barely rouse him at 4.30am and had trouble feeding him. He had bronchiolitis which is very common in young babies. He had to be on oxygen and had a tube into his stomache to be fed. Fingers crossed you do not get to this stage!! Good luck and I hope your little man gets better soon. xxx camila.a
- Sunday, 3 Jan Hope he gets better soon :)Happy new year to you and your beautiful family ! masonnickey
- Sunday, 3 Jan I hope your baby boy feels better asap. Take care Claire. Keep us updated. surprise3
- Saturday, 2 Jan poor guy, I hope he's feeling better. I have a cold right now too... hoping it will be gone before I deliver... due date is tomorrow! Kickboxerbaby
- Saturday, 2 Jan I am sorry to hear he's not feeling well. It sounds and awful lot like how Logan felt before he was diagnosed with an ear infection. Just be careful. Any baby under six weeks that is running a rectal temp of 100.4 or higher really should be seen immediately. Good luck I hope he feels better soon. jellybelly36
- Saturday, 2 Jan hi claire sorry 2 here baby not very well how baby had a blocked nose so we used nasel drops to clear his boggys good luck babe hope he gets better soon xx proud.mummy.of.3xxx
- Saturday, 2 Jan Aww hun I hope he get better soon it not nice when our little ones get ill xxxx angela32
- Saturday, 2 Jan aww hope he gets all better soon!!!!!!