Write a new blog
|25-2-2009 - had to share....
||My mood while writing this blog:|
loved and blessed
My fiance put a story of our engagment on Zales.com When I read it it brought me to tears, right at work sitting at my desk in front of people....LOL. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I never knew this side of my man, its sweet and super sexy!!!!
The Surprise Proposal To The Love Of My Life
Posted: February 20, 2009
This Valentines Day weekend 2/09 while vacationing in Chicago I surprised the love of my life with an engagment ring from Zales. Little did she know that she would be leaving our city of Saint Louis as my girlfriend for 4 and a half years and soon to be mother of our first child, she would be returning as my future wife aswell. It all started with picking out the perferct ring from Zales to top of the weekend, and on to planning the trip. As we arrived in Chicago for the first time we took no time in enjoying the attactions of the windy city. The night of V-Day where we ate at a Greek restaurant, a first for us, which the food was great is when I popped the question. As we gathered for exit I took a big breath and then slowly got down on one knee and asked for her hand in marriage. The look on her face was priceless, with tears of happiness running down her cheek she replied yes. So with the help of Zales helping me pick out the perfect ring that she loves so much, this has been one of the most exciting and memorable times of our lives.. and the rest is history wink wink lol.
5 Comments on had to share....hilary-n-tremayne
- Thursday, 26 Feb your are so lucky!! i'm jealous lol! i'm waiting on mine to pop the question! JandMommy=PURE LOVE
- Thursday, 26 Feb WOW!!!! YOU HAVE A GREAT MAN!!!! YOU BETTA PRAISE THE LORD FOR THAT!!!! Im sure there have been ups and downs but you stayed strong and now you have 2 blessings!!! Awesome lady...... dreemajic28
- Wednesday, 25 Feb So sweet! =) snugglerbynature
- Wednesday, 25 Feb SOUNDS LIKE A KEEPER TO ME!!!
I should have known by the way my husband proposed, that things would SUCK! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you! gwendalyne
- Wednesday, 25 Feb Awww that is sweet and wonderful