Write a new blog
|25-6-2012 - beta hcg test 2
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I'm writing this in light of two preggo mama's who haven't had the best of news lately, rnmom and hopeful. I'm sorry for the trouble you're having lately, and I'm praying that it won't effect your dream and goal of giving birth to a healthy baby in February!
Ok, on to my blood test results today: Beta at 3174! Woohoo! (Last week's beta was 305).
Feeling just a little bit of queasiness in the mornings, but not really enough to mention. Also have an achey lower back. And finally, and this may be TMI, but I'm noticing sex, (so far) in the first trimester, SUX!!! It feels uncomfortable and I felt crampy afterwards. There was no way I was going to climax, so I just tried to hang on and push my husband to "finish up"! Based on last night's experience, I'm totally bummed out that my sex life is ruined for the next 7-8 months! Can someone tell me it gets better? :/
I've come to a more exciting conclusion as to when I'll tell my parents that we're expecting: We're having our first ultrasound next Monday. I'll try and scan the photo and email it to them, and then make them open the email over the phone with me. :P
5 Comments on beta hcg test 2deutschbaby1
- Friday, 13 Jul Hi xobrittany! The sex has gotten better since I posted this blog. Thank goodness! :) xobrittany
- Thursday, 12 Jul With my first, I didn't want sex the first trimester because I was so tired and sick. But then the second and third trimester I was insatiable. So far this time around I am not interested in sex at all, too tired and sick. Great numbers! Hope the sex gets better for ya! babykreisler
- Tuesday, 26 Jun Great numbers RNMom2010
- Tuesday, 26 Jun Thanks for thinking of me momma! There are no concerns with the pregnancy at this point, and hoping it stays that way! From what I hear, sex life is supposed to get better in 2nd trimester. I wouldnt know as with pregnancy 1 I had ZERO sex drive and didn't give it up (surprised I am still married haha!). Cute idea on telling your parents you are pregnant! My mom and dad both knew before hubby. ;-) Glad your pregnancy is going well! HelluvaAngel
- Monday, 25 Jun Awesome levels! It's so nice getting good news like that, isn't it. It helps so you don't stress as much when you see those levels climbing.