Write a new blog
|15-5-2011 - Carter John has arrived!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
The sweetest little baby has joined our family today! He was born at 1:01am & the labor & delivery process was the best I could imagine it to be. I felt my first real contraction at 10:30pm, left the house at 11pm, and two hours later he was in my arms! I think on a scale of 1-10, the most pain I felt was probably a 6 or 7 and that was just during a handful of contractions before I got the epidural. The epidural was in by 12:15am, the doctor arrived and broke my water around 12:30am, I finished dialating & began pushing around 12:50am or 12:55am - three pushes later - he was born! With the first push, I could see his head, with the second push, his head was out, and on the third push, he was born! No tearing or swelling at all - I feel amazing. I am a bit tired as I have only slept for about 2-3 hours in the last 38 hours but I'm just so pumped up. I suppose I'll sleep well tonight!
8 Comments on Carter John has arrived!AngieMikeBean
- Wednesday, 18 May Congratulations!!!!! So excited for you! kari78
- Monday, 16 May Congrats !! JUNEBUGG!~2011~
- Monday, 16 May congrats on ur baby boy wish u all the best n enjoy!!!! jenjen72
- Monday, 16 May Congrats! So happy for you! Enjoying my lil girl so much too! cheeser212002
- Monday, 16 May Congrats! Glad yous are both doing well.x shellsy0424
- Sunday, 15 May congratulations on your wonderful birth experience and bundle of joy!! hayley-france
- Sunday, 15 May Congratulations! :) Sounds like the perfect birth experience. xx bkle
- Sunday, 15 May yay :-) congrats on your bundle of joy :-) Hope recovery goes well and both your stay at the hospital is short.... congrats