Write a new blog
|05-7-2010 - OMG Panic Time
||My mood while writing this blog:|
After TTC for over 2 years with DP and suffering 2 mc's and 2 failed
IVF I had decided I had had enough. At 41 I had given up all hope of
pregnancy with my own eggs and had decided donor was our best
option. My niece had offered to be a donor and was due to have her
consultation in 2 weeks followed by councelling in August.
month we both stopped taking our as it vitamins as it seemed pointless
and it was costing us around £100 a month. I also stopped drinking
decaff tea and coffee and started drinking alcohol.
I tested last week and got a BFP. I am in such shock
and now painic has set in. After 3 mc I can't help but think that this
will end the same way. I am too scared to let myself feel excited.
Last week I had symptoms which have now faded so I am now pannicking. We shall be having a 6 wk scan next week so I shall just have to wait and keep our fingers crossed and hope for a miracle.
6 Comments on OMG Panic Time*blue*star*
- Sunday, 10 Oct GET OUT OF TOWN!!!! I NEVER SAW THIS POST!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! this has completely blown my mind!!! huge huge huge congrats!!!!!!! how are you going with your pregnancy?!?!?! wow my mouth is wide open and i just cant stop shaking my head!!! this is wonerful news lovely!!! please let me know how your doing XXX min41
- Friday, 16 Jul OMG - I just got back from holidays and read your post, that is just so amazing. With you and MAMAG now pg maybe there is hope for me. I am just so so happy for you and I know that it is scary, but try to just enjoy every moment. Have faith and believe in the most positive outcome. No use worrying until you have something to worry about. Keep us posted hun. Hugs *** blessedbeyondbelief
- Tuesday, 6 Jul How awesome is this! I am so happy for you!!! Enjoy your pregnancy and I pray that it lasts a long 36 more weeks that are so enjoyable for both you and DH! sarahbeth13
- Tuesday, 6 Jul YIPPEEEE!!! So happy for you!! I agree with Heids come on over to the PAL page because we can all hold your hand through the really tough first couple months. I am now 30+ weeks and I am still nervous about this pregnancy so I am not saying it goes away after the first few months but it will get easier. Woo hooo!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! My fingers are crossed for a sticky and healthy little bean!! heids
- Monday, 5 Jul Oh my GOD - That is just fantastic amazing and wonderful news, i am so so happy for you! Try your best to stay calm (impossible i know!) the symptoms do come and go and drive us totally nuts but it doesnt mean that your lovely little bean isnt sticking in good and deep. Ooooooh Im grinning from ear to ear here, its just the best! Come and see us in PG after loss soon darling HXxx DiandClover
- Monday, 5 Jul YAYY!!! Congrats!!! In the last 12 hours I have learned of three long time TTC friends of mine finding out they are pregnant and this just makes me so HAPPY!!! Today is my birthday and all this wonderful news is just making my day!! YAY!! Grow baby grow!!! Goes to show that when we let go of the trying, it often happens :)