Write a new blog
|08-3-2010 - 23 wks + 5days Hospital appointment
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well this week has been a great week! We have had heaps of much needed rain and I am now working on Friday. With that aside- I also had a really good appointment today :) It was the shortest appointment that I have had at the hospital to date! normally I have the appointment, they make a big song and dance about my blood pressure, send me to the maternity day assessment unit for a couple of hours and then send me home. Today I had none of that....it felt very strange.
The dr started by asking me if I had seen the specialist yet and I commented that I had and that I was seeing him tomorrow (this may have helped prevent the song and dance lol). I also commented that at the renal specialist appointment that my protein levels had dropped in my urine (which is a good thing).
So he started by taking my blood pressure which he commented that it was up a little bit but didn't seemed concerned (especially as he had seen my BPs for the last 2 weeks). He did comment that the specialist will proberly start me on medication tomorrow. So then he felt my uterus and measured it. Today I was measuring 26cm...hehehe I knew Squirt was having a growth spurt due to my increased hunger. We then listen to his heart beat and he was busy kicking the machine.
He finally tested the protein levels in my urine....it came back with NO protein .... I was sooooooooo happy :) this has really made my day :) Praise the Lord.....now hopefully that will stay the same for the remainder of my pregnancy.
Anyways that is all for now...I will fill you in on how my renal specialist appointment goes tomorrow. Take care :)
8 Comments on 23 wks + 5days Hospital appointmentB3thy
- Tuesday, 9 Mar glad to hear everything went so well with your doctors appointment!!!! great news :) MamaCas31
- Tuesday, 9 Mar That is good news! I'm glad to hear you are well and you sound well too! pol
- Tuesday, 9 Mar Great news! helenwantsabub
- Monday, 8 Mar I'm glad that everything is goin well for you in your pregnancy and your dr appointment went really well.. TanMansMomma32
- Monday, 8 Mar aw yay for great appointment news!! =) AliciaTahliasMummy
- Monday, 8 Mar :) mfbrown
- Monday, 8 Mar Great!! :0D ImWaiting4Baby
- Monday, 8 Mar So glad that things went well for you today! My next appointment is Friday and we get our Ultrasound!!! I am so excited!