Write a new blog
|03-11-2010 - Lachie - 4months - Where has the time gone???
||My mood while writing this blog:|
a proud mummy
Wow I can not believe that my little man is now 4 months (18 weeks) old!!! I have no idea where the time has gone!! I also can not believe how much Lachlan has grown and developed over the last few months.
Lachlan can now...
- smile & laugh
- grab hold of items
- sit up assisted
- eat really well mashed up solids - mainly cooked apple and pumpkin (he thinks he is sooo big sitting in his high chair and eating at the same time as mummy and daddy)
- babble like anything
just to list a few things. At the moment Lachlan is working really hard at rolling over and he loves tummy time.
We had his 4 month check up today and he now weighs 6.76 kg (he was 3.14 kg at birth).
Each day I can see his personality develop and grow each and every day. He definately has a cheeky streak in him and a sense of humor.
Below are a few photos from the last couple of months.
Take care everyone xxxxxx
4 Comments on Lachie - 4months - Where has the time gone???foreverme
- Monday, 15 Nov Wow he has such unique features and great eyes. Handsome little guy.. :) MamaCas31
- Wednesday, 3 Nov He really is a sweetie :) I love his rosy cheeks in your profile pic. Glad to hear things are going well. Happy times! lonely-mummy
- Wednesday, 3 Nov such a beautiful lil boy aussiegirl80
- Wednesday, 3 Nov What a cutie!