Write a new blog
|11-2-2009 - Still going strong!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Ever so Happy!
Today was the second best day ever during this pregnancy. Mom came with me this time since Brian is still out to sea. And before the doctor could even say anything we saw the heartbeat and that was it. Mom nearly melted into tears and I just could not stop smiling! The heart rate is in the 120 range... just where it needs to be. Sea Monkey #3 is now 1.1cm as opposed to the .41cm it was on 02Feb09. I now have only a 5% chance of losing this baby! I think I am now confident enough to let everyone know about this one. I guess all I can do is relax, bring on the vomit and wait until my next appointment which is 18 Mar. 09! I will update as things happen... wish us luck, Brian and I are both very happy and nervous still so send us good vibes and all... we will be needing them!
5 Comments on Still going strong!minkymoo78
- Friday, 13 Feb Yippee sooo pleased for you x sindi-and-justin
- Thursday, 12 Feb Awesome sweets!!! girlinterrupted
- Thursday, 12 Feb Thats great Em, you must be so relieved and happy xx eves
- Wednesday, 11 Feb Keep up the good work lady, Amy208
- Wednesday, 11 Feb From 1 Navy wife to another...Good luck! It sounds as if this one is going strong and with a heartbeat of 120 I would say its a boy but hey I have only had girls so I am not so sure. Take care.