Write a new blog
|30-5-2010 - 19 weeks
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So obviously week 19 has been a busy one for us! LMAO here we are a day away from 20 weeks and I am just now getting to writing this. Baby is kicking and moving like crazy. Last night Brian had his hand on my belly and was shocked at how hard the kicks had been. The baby was kicking and moving around like crazy! must have been building a tree house or something in there! Even as I write this baby is kicking like crazy. On the days that I have been busy the baby is less active or maybe I just dont feel it because I am too busy moving around! LMAO I really dont know where the time went this week. I am trying to remember what all I did and I just cant remember! I spent a day cleaning the house like a crazy lady (got a new hand vacuum so I dont have to lug my dyson up and down the stairs) and that kept me busy. I also completed the garden! Everything is planted now... so in a few weeks/months we should have peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, potatoes, watermellon, cantalope, green beans, broccoli, like 4 types of lettuce and sweet potatoes!
So tomorrow I will be half way there and I am so happy about that! I am so in love with this little one in there and I cant wait to meet him or her. It has been a long long road and it still amazes me that we will have a baby in October. My next appointment is the 14th... seems like so far from now but I cant wait to see our little one again! Cant believe we havent seen it since 13 weeks!
I am still so hurt for my friend who has lost her little girl and I wish that she wouldnt have to go through this all again. My thoughts are with her and her family and with all my friends who are going trhough a loss, TTC after a loss and PG after a loss. I love you all so much!
8 Comments on 19 weeksoogysmommy
- Sunday, 6 Jun Just popping in to say hello! i hope you and baby stewart are doing great!! are you guys looking to find out if you are having a boy or a girl? RainbowRach
- Wednesday, 2 Jun So good to read your updates! I can't tell you how happy I am for you xx halfway there already! Yay! kbfulloffaith
- Tuesday, 1 Jun So glad things are going well! 1Day@ATime
- Tuesday, 1 Jun glad all is going well for you and DH readyfor3
- Tuesday, 1 Jun yay halfway mark! MrsMommy2
- Monday, 31 May Almost half way there already wow!! Congrats! Are you going to find out if your having a boy or girl or have it be a suprise? I'm glad to hear things are going great! fruitful
- Monday, 31 May I am so happy to share this journey with you. I have prayed for you to experience this for so long, and now you are. I look forward to your birth story so much. You give me hope, Nichole. ENJOY!!! Pocahontas
- Monday, 31 May Congratulations with being half way! YAY! Glad your little one is making itself so well known. So happy that you are enjoying every minute of your pregnancy. Very special to share this with you. *hug* - L