Write a new blog
|27-9-2010 - 36 weeks
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hello my lovely Ladies!
Today is the start of week 37! Week 36 flew by like all the others! DH always keeps my busy when he is home! The first day of week 36 my cousin from Scotland gave me a TON of family history info. I have been working on the family tree and she secretly looked into our history and learned so much to surprise me! I now know that Ali is actually being named after several of her ancestors and not just after my great grandmother. I am so happy that the family tree is coming together so well… now if only I could get Brian’s family to cooperate a little better! The only person who knows this stuff is very old and she claims she doesn’t want to “bore” me and yet she will tell me the story of how Brian’s grandfather lost his arm 12 times over one phone call! So Tuesday I started on the “thank you’s” for the shower… I am such a slacker, honestly as of this moment, they still aren’t done LMAO Brian put together the big stuff; jogging stroller, swing and such… I also called about the parts for the dresser… since some parts came damaged or just not at all lol So the parts should be coming soon. Brian joined a rugby team so Tuesday and Thursdays are practice days and Saturdays are game days. And sleep has gotten even worse than it used to be so I really have not gotten much sleep this past week. It just hurts to lay so I usually wake at around 5 or so and if I am lucky I may take a nap but some days I don’t cause naps hurt too. Physical therapy was good this past week… they keep kicking it up a notch to see how much I can handle. By the end of this week I was having quite a few contractions… some that had me a little worried. They seem to give me heartburn, indigestion, period like cramps and occasionally make me feel like I have to go to the bathroom. They were frequent but not regular so I didn’t let them worry me. I figure when it is real labor I will know. Ali seems to be doing well…. Still very active, still very silly! Today I had a midwife appointment and everything is great! Her heart rate was 134… kinda low for her… and I measured 38 weeks and was negative for the GBS test YAY!! And then she did a cervix check. She says I am about a fingertip dilated and she tried to “see if it would open more” so she was kinda rough which Alison was NOT happy about! Ali is at a -3… so I guess all those contractions are doing some good. Since I am officially full term today I will kick it up with the BDing… DH and I have only been doing it like 3 or 4 times a week, so we will get in some more lovin’s… if my pelvis didn’t hurt so much I would be walking loads but oh well. I am really hoping to not go over due by too much since DH is taking leave for almost the whole month of October so that he can be here. But it will suck if he wastes all his leave time and Ali doesn’t come because then he wont be able to take leave for when Ali does come… hmmmm
Anywho, I hope everyone is doing well! Love you all!
8 Comments on 36 weeksRainbowRach
- Tuesday, 28 Sep sounds like you are doing great, also sounds like Ali is coming early. Fingers crossed :-) sending you lots of love and labour dust! Pocahontas
- Tuesday, 28 Sep YAY for being full term. I will then officially start sending you labour dust. I cannot wait to see the pictures of Ali. YAY! - L aussiegirl80
- Monday, 27 Sep YAY to being full term! nicola-*
- Monday, 27 Sep oh wow your lil girl sounds like shes on her way and hopefully within the next few weeks she will be out :) glad all else is well and that x min41
- Monday, 27 Sep It must be getting so exciting. I am loving your belly pics - this week you definately look ready to pop! Hugs *** shellie77
- Monday, 27 Sep She's almost here!! I cant wait to see her! lol 1Day@ATime
- Monday, 27 Sep OMG 37 weeks already WOW ready or not here comes ALi lol YoungMomof3Boyz
- Monday, 27 Sep Its Getting Closer and Closer!!!!