Write a new blog
|09-2-2011 - week 15
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I know! I am late again :) I would like to say that I have been really busy but I wasnt :) Just lazy...
Week 15 has flown by. I think its because I went back to work and wasn’t lounging around all day. It hasn’t been too bad actually. It was nice getting out of the house again!
I am still waiting for a movement in there. I am not as sure anymore that what I felt a few weeks ago was the baby. I am just not convinced. I have a theory, that with me having quite a bump already, the baby has more space and I don’t feel the babys movements… IDK
It is getting to me now, but I know it will happen sometime.
We had a nightmare yesterday in our road! There was no electricity in our house and a few other houses in our road. So no electricity, means no boiler, means no heating and no hot water! It lasted till 5am, this morning! I know things like that just happen, but I just bursted into tears and my boyfriend had to leave work early to come and join me in the dark. I just cannot believe how long it went on for! This is the 21st century for crying out loud! We stayed at my boyfriends parents house until we got tired and went home. I was wearing 3 pairs of socks!!! It was so cold!!! But that’s all over now, and I suppose I am kind off glad that this has happened before the baby was born. I couldn’t have coped like that with a newborn.
I cry about everything! The last 2 days have been especially bad! The slightest thing upsets me and once I start crying, I cant stop! Bloody hormones!!!
Oh and I fell down the stairs yesterday. It happened really early on in this pregnancy, too, but I just kind of slipped and landed on my backside. This time I slipped and slid down 5-6 steps on my bottom. Of course, I started crying!!! But I am okay and I listened to the babys heartbeat and I had no cramps or bleeds or anything. I am seeing my midwife on Monday anyway, so I will just mention it to her.
Other than that I am feeling ok. Nothing exciting really. I just hope I will be able to feel the baby move soon.
Hope you are all well!!!
6 Comments on week 15jarahosbo
- Wednesday, 9 Feb Don't feel bad about the crying! enjoy ur hormone excuse... i'm glad ur ok after ur fall! :-) you will feel baby soon, baby probably moves up a storm when u are sleeping and u dont even know, already a little trouble maker :-) katiea
- Wednesday, 9 Feb aww that must have been awful, i hate the cold :( sorry about ur bruised bum too xx baby-beiler
- Wednesday, 9 Feb girl?!? lol i was so much more emotional with her.. emma31
- Wednesday, 9 Feb Awe, I'm glad the electricity is back on - what a nightmare! Take care if yourself, especially on the stairs lol! I didn't feel my 1st baby move until 19 weeks, so there's plenty of time yet! Xxx 3rdXMommy
- Wednesday, 9 Feb Sounds good to me, I hope you start feeling movement soon. I find that to be the most amazing feeling. Your gonna fall in love even more. Good luck to you and keep us posted. :) kimkayb
- Wednesday, 9 Feb YAY, glad everything is going great for you besides the crying, damn hormones anyways. Glad that you have power back on as well. I don't know what the temps are there but here it is about 11 with wind chills below zero. brrrrrr