Write a new blog
|02-2-2009 - Movement
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Even though this is my 3rd pregnancy, feeling the baby move is still just as magical to me. I have been feeling lil thumps here and there, but I feel them more and they last a bit longer...I can really feel the baby move...I can't wait until it gets stronger and more frequent...It's the best part of being pregnant to me and I miss the feeling when it's gone. So I plan to enjoy every thump and kick and roll and turn.
12 Comments on Movementmaxwellbaby
- Tuesday, 3 Feb Awww!!! I"m so freaking Jealous!!!! elizam
- Tuesday, 3 Feb yea. it is cool. MrsContent
- Tuesday, 3 Feb That's sooo cool! I have been feeling little flutters for a while now, and I love it, can't wait till they get stronger and more visible. Hubby keeps trying to feel what I feel but so far isn't able to...so sad, but pretty soon I'm sure! More wonderful things to come! .(~.~).
Take care and enjoy! JandMommy=PURE LOVE
- Tuesday, 3 Feb AWWWWWW, I miss being preggo!!! MZGSMITH
- Tuesday, 3 Feb Aww! I know it is really amazing, this is mt third pregnancy and I am just waiting on the real kicks and movements. fabisfavmami
- Tuesday, 3 Feb I had my little man in December and although i love seeing him move in person everyday i miss feeling him in my belly. Oh well in two years me and the Mr. will try and make him a little sister and i can feel those little kicks and jabs again. sheisaqueen
- Monday, 2 Feb AWWWW you just made me feel all warm inside! LOL I am so happy that your enjoying every part! lilmissk
- Monday, 2 Feb That's awesome! I still barely feel movement. It's kinda weird since I heard I should feel it a lot right now. janice
- Monday, 2 Feb That's great! This is my 2nd pregnancy and I can't tell you that I remember what to feel for, lol! I so am hoping that I feel something soon. Yesterday I thought that I did, but the "ticklish" feeling was way to my right side, and I figured the baby isn't large enough to be felt way around that yet. Anyway, I will live vicariously through your kicks and bumps until my own occur :). Thanks for sharing. AllyCat62683
- Monday, 2 Feb That is very exciting for you. I remember what it was like feeling that little guy moving around in there but I don't remember feeling him move until I was much bigger during my first pregnancy though. I am wondering if I will feel anything earlier in this pregnancy. Nothing so far. peanpod
- Monday, 2 Feb Feeling the baby move is the best thing ever. It will move so much more especially when you hit around 31 weeks. My baby moves all day litterally. It is very very active. I like watching my belly move. It just makes you feel much better knowing that the baby is ok. Enjoy!! Chocolate Mami
- Monday, 2 Feb LOL...yeah i'm loving these little thumps...its amazing to me...