Write a new blog
|15-2-2011 - STILL bleeding! :/ Please help?
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Annoyed and perhaps a tiny bit worried
Well, I'm still bleeding sometimes. It's worrying me, even though the midwife told me it's nothing to worry about I can't help it. Yesterday I lost a lot of brown discharge (sorry if TMI) I was loosing it all day and it was bad enough that I had to wear a pad...it had lumps in it too, it looked a bit like the stuff I lost when I ws in labour with Emma so I was a bit concerned.
The only thing is I daren't go to hospital because when I went up there last time with bleeding the midwife seemed really p*ssed off that I was there and told me I don't need to come in everytime I loose a bit of blood and I needn't go in again unless I'm loosing loads and loads of bright red blood or am in a lot of pain. I dunno what to do, I feel like I'm an inconveniece going up there and like I'm just wasting their time and winding them up but I really would like it if somebody could put my mind at rest over this! :(
Can anybody help me?
Is it normal to have brown blood with small clots late in the second trimester? Baby is still kicking about loads. Thanks.
5 Comments on STILL bleeding! :/ Please help?katiea
- Tuesday, 15 Feb i bled on and off through my last 2 pregnancies, bright red loss and brown loss. sometimes lumpy sometimes not. is the loss after any physical activity? sex, exercise, vigorous play with your LO? try taking notice of what ur doing prior to the bleeds and see if you find a pattern. ur cervix is a very fragile thing during pregnancy and can be susceptible to bleeds. also, if you are concerned DO go up to the hosp and stuff what that grumpy midwife says. bugger her! xdanix
- Tuesday, 15 Feb If you are worried hun go straight to the hospital f**k what the midwife thinks! Does the idiot realise thats what her job is all about helping pregnant women with any concerns they have! If she doesn't want to help you she should not be doing that job. I hope everything is ok take care :) xxx mmyof3angels
- Tuesday, 15 Feb Screw the midwife and the hospital, if you are concerned, then GO! That is what midwifes, and hospitals are for! Dont put something off that bothers you, in could in fact be nothing, but it could be something. Go see them if you want!! You pay your bills and their salary practically! britt.b.
- Tuesday, 15 Feb Im sure its nothing to worry about, but I would go if you feel un easy about it. Thats what they are there for! I hate that the Drs. say come in or call us with any questions or concerns, then when you do, they just say its nothing. My Dr. did that when I wasnt feeling the baby as much for a few days...I practically forced my way in to get the heart beat checked! (everything was fine, but still! I needed that re assurance!) Why should we be all stressed out?? I say if you feel like you need re assurance you should go- and with my prego hormones if I were you I would and if they treated me like that I would flip lol :) ♥Always
- Tuesday, 15 Feb Aww hun! I am sorry that this is happening. As for the hospital...i say screw them..this is your baby, body and your pregnancy and if you are concerned you have every right to consult with them to put your mind at ease. I am absolutely horrified that they are like that. If they have a problem with it you make sure you tell them! **hugs** x!