Write a new blog
|22-4-2011 - 35 weeks and pics of Emma
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Eurgh! Sick of not being able to sleep, it's gone 3am and I've been exhausted since 4pm but just can't sleep...so I'm writing a blog instead! :)
I'm 35 weeks now and so excited about meeting my little boy in 5 weeks time! Finally feeling ready for him too...we've got the pram, swing, bouncy chair, moses basket, clothes, nappies etc...I've even *almost* packed my hospital bag!
Emma will be two in 3 months, I can't believe how quickly time flies when you're looking after a baby. It's hard to believe she'll be 2 soon.
Here's some photots of my little lady;
She loves wearing her Daddy's glasses!
Upside down toddlers are always good fun...
Tatty head! :-p
Painting in the garden...
...and showing Mummy how painty she is!
Chasing chickens in Scotland.
She loves her welly boots and insists on wearing them everywhere!
Baking a lemon meringue pie with Mummy!
Hope you're all doing well! :)
7 Comments on 35 weeks and pics of Emmaproud-mum
- Tuesday, 26 Apr hehe she is so precious. love the painting picture. hows your pregnancy going? x lili84
- Monday, 25 Apr she is so adorable n grown up. sorry i havent been on for a while. it's not easy with a baby lol but im happy to see that u r doing great n can't wait to see ur little boy.Hope u can rest while u still can lol.kisses lili84
- Monday, 25 Apr she is so adorable n grown up. sorry i havent been on for a while. it's not easy with a baby lol but im happy to see that u r doing great n can't wait to see ur little boy.Hope u can rest while u still can lol.kisses applesauce82
- Sunday, 24 Apr great pics! shes adorable!!!! barbieken7981
- Saturday, 23 Apr She has gotten so big and looks like she has alot of fun. She is adorable. Hopefully the next 5 weeks will fly by for you. mmyof3angels
- Saturday, 23 Apr :) xdanix
- Saturday, 23 Apr Aww shes so cute! Not long now xxx