Write a new blog
|11-7-2009 - Baby Jordyn arrived!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well I got to the hospital at 5:30am on Thursday, July 9th, and had my csection at 7:30am. Jordyn was born at 7:50am. She weighed 7lbs. 2ozs. and was 20inches long. She is absolutely gorgeous and has a head full of black hair, which surprised me b/c my boys were born with a little bit of hair and blonde. When I was born, i had a head full of black hair, so she took after me. We are so happy and thrilled to have her in the family. I feel like I have the perfect little family with my 2 boys and my little girl. I got my tubes tied, b/c dh and i feel content with our family. I'm still in the hospital and will get to go home on Sunday or Monday. The dr. said it depends on how things are going. i will post a pic of my baby girl on my profile pic. Good luck to everyone!
6 Comments on Baby Jordyn arrived!chunkymunky
- Monday, 27 Jul Congratulations! I'm glad everything came out well! She really is adorable! soon2bemamaof4
- Monday, 13 Jul Congratulations!! SO happy for you! :o) hayley-france
- Sunday, 12 Jul Congratulations! :-D x AidensMom6176
- Saturday, 11 Jul congratulations and get some rest before going home to being a mommy of three!!! Jar(baby no5)
- Saturday, 11 Jul Congratulations on Baby Jordyn :) I'm so happy for you :) I wish all the best for you and your family! Blessings to all ~jennifer Diegirl
- Saturday, 11 Jul Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you! I am getting my tubes tied too! It is definitely time for me! LOL! Going to check out her pic and birth story now!