Write a new blog
|11-8-2009 - I AM PREGNANT
||My mood while writing this blog:|
HAPPY, OVERJOYED & SPEECHLESS
Hello Dear Friends,
I haven't really been on the site due to my loss last year even though it's been almost 10 months next monday it feels like just yesterday. After all the sadness of my heart, I got good news for all of you. "I AM PREGNANT" , I couldn't believe it when I took a test last thursday so the next day I schedule an appointment with my OBGYN and he confirmed that I was probably 2wks. My dear friends I am both happy and afraid. I will spend time here with all of you for guidance and support.
I learned that you can't give up on your dream no matter how impossible it might seem. After I deliver my baby boy and was put to rest, my cycles were every month then all of the sudden they were far and far apart until it was every 2 months so I immediately panic and went to my OBGYN and he said it wasn't bad at all but that I would only have 6 opportunities to conceive a baby when I heard that I felt sad and I cried so much, I bought OPKs and learned how to use them it was like a robot machine and worrying a lot then in May I stopped because I was getting more depress, upset and heartbroken. I did a lot of praying to our Heavenly Father to grant me a beautiful blessing if I was meant for it. Some of the ladies around me were delivering babies and I felt sad and I cry because I missed my little one so much, I would pray and tell my Heavenly Father that I was a very selfish person because I wanted my baby with me but I know he was with him in a better place and that he was safe, happy and is loved.
Everyone kept saying that I was pregnant, I am overweight so I gained more weight and I felt sad and I gather my courage to tell; No, you are mistaken who ever told you is wrong. My DH told me as well but I thought he was just kidding, I was hurt; he told me I am doing everything I am suppose too, I felt bad as well. On thursday night I began cramping and in the back of mind something told me that I might be Ovulating and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to try again if I was, so I got OPKs that I had sitting there for 3months then I saw the result and it was positive so I was happy, was clapping like crazy in my bathroom then I thought why not take a pregnancy test so I took it and it sow the sample line then a faint line was showing on the second which is the result and I was like it can't be so I called my DH to come to the bathroom, he told me for what and I say just come and so he came we looked at the results and I explain everything how it all worked and we looked at the picture and he said to call the doctor to make a appoint to be sure but he said I knew it, see I told you and I been Happy since the day, I keep telling myself is a new day. My doctor will see me in August 28 by then the baby will have a heartbeat so we can see if everything is okay.
Never give up and Baby Dust to all of you.
Thank you for being my friends, confidents and sisters
12 Comments on I AM PREGNANTSAMIESMAMA
- Thursday, 10 Sep CONGRATS BEST WISHES LOTS OF BABY DUST FOR YOU mamacass1219
- Friday, 28 Aug congrats... i'm so happy for you. Abigails Mommy
- Wednesday, 26 Aug Wonderful News!!!! I'm very tickled for you :-) RubyLove
- Sunday, 16 Aug Congrats!!! great news ! it gives me hope :) jrsully24
- Wednesday, 12 Aug Such happy news! yes - they are a miracle! Congrats:) Ali*L
- Wednesday, 12 Aug Congrats and best of luck! tto
- Tuesday, 11 Aug This is truly the greatest news!!!!! I cannot explain how happy I am for you because I know how broken your heart was. You will always love and miss your first son, but you don't always have to have a broken heart. Enjoy your pregnancy with your "healing child"! God bless you and your sweet little baby, your husband and your new little one! phoenix8098
- Tuesday, 11 Aug CONGRATS! Cherryb0m
- Tuesday, 11 Aug that is such great news, i'm so happy for you! MRSSMITH600
- Tuesday, 11 Aug congratulations on your BFP x mummyyumyum
- Tuesday, 11 Aug I am so thrilled to hear you happy news, congrats to you and your hubby. xxx cpalmer
- Tuesday, 11 Aug yay!! that is soo great hun :) congrats again and i hope ur doin well :)