Write a new blog
|28-9-2009 - Baby update....
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hello Ladies, I just had my third appointment last friday and everything is good so far; I found out I am actually 12 wks already instead of the 10wks I thought I was that was great news for me. I will find out in 3 wks what I will be having but to me it doesn't make a difference. I got my doppler on Friday as well and its really cute and small which makes it easier to carry around and for the price purchase it was just perfect for me. My doctor also told me that I will be doing the needle in the stomach so wish me luck because I am a chicken when it comes to those things so like a big baby I have asked my mom to come a long for support and not my DH in case he faints on me I wouldn't have time to see if he is okay and I figure we need only one drama person verses two right ;0). My OBGYN doctor also said that he will be checking me at the hospital the last 6 wks left due to my loss last year, it felt sad when he put on paper that I had a STILLBIRTH last year for the procedure they will due in 3wks but I am still staying strong. I put all my faith and my baby's life in God's hands and I hope I get a different outcome, my doctor talk to me if I was still afraid and I said I am so he said that it wouldn't happen again since there was nothing wrong with me but even though he tells me over and over I still am very afraid for my baby's life. I have hope but my hope scares me a lot too, I keep it to myself so I don't go worry anyone except me. Anyway I will post my baby heart rate once I try my doppler. Does anyone one know what is the normal range for a fetus heartbeat?
Thank you so much for always being here for me. God Bless you all for being remarkable gems to my life.
5 Comments on Baby update....TanMansMomma32
- Tuesday, 29 Sep Good luck!! I am sooo happy for you!! babyhope2
- Monday, 28 Sep Everything sounds great1 i will keep you in my thoughts at all times. cpalmer
- Monday, 28 Sep ooo wow! two weeks ahead of what u thought :) awesome! ur just at the 2nd trimester mark :) sounds like things are goin well for u hun! xxxx tto
- Monday, 28 Sep I am so happy to hear that baby is great! I am hopeful that all will be perfect in the end. I know it's hard and I can't imagine what you have been through- I just can't wait for you to hold this little one! What is the needle in the stomach for? jayjayparker
- Monday, 28 Sep So the normal heartbeat for a fetus is like 120 to 180 but normally its 140 to 160 from what I have experienced. Its a lot faster when they are smaller