Write a new blog
|13-4-2010 - Joshua Arturo
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Happy, Loved and Truely Blessed...
I been in and out of the site just keeping up with all the messages is hard but I am answering very slowly at the moment. I've read most of them and some of them make me laugh with joy of conceiving and others make me cry through the difficult path or situation we find ourselves in. I am sorry that I didn't write sooner but I haven't completely recover from labor.
My son was born March 30th at 7:39pm, it was a 24.5 hour labor that was the most difficult labor I have ever experience with pain because no pain medication worked for me. I was at the hospital from Monday until Thursday morning. I can only say that I love him so much and at times I cry for being so blessed and also because he looks exactly like his two younger brothers my son who is 15 years old and Camilo my beautiful angel. I don't know if it was faith but I had prayed secretly that I would get the same room as my beloved child so he could be in some way be part of his brother birht and I got it, I deliver in the same room as my last one but ended with a happy ending, having my baby in my arms was the most treasureable moment a could have. My DH was there all through it even if he didn't like to be there, he cried and my mom cried when they saw how much pain I was in and how difficult it was to have him. I named him Joshua Arturo because Joshua means Savior and Arturo is my DH middle name and my little one is my savior through all the hard times and sorrow I felt. I am a survivor but I will never forget my little Angel. Joshua is 2 wks old today and he is gettinghis first physical today and I am just happy tired and still not 100% fine but I manage very well. WE love him very much.
God Bless you all!!
5 Comments on Joshua Arturorubylove
- Wednesday, 14 Apr congratulations my dear! so happy to hear your baby is healthy, sorry to hear about the difficult labour. hope to see pics soon!! TanMansMomma32
- Tuesday, 13 Apr congrats on your new lil man!!! Abigails Mommy
- Tuesday, 13 Apr So great to hear from you and glad you're doing well! Hugs and Congratulations on your beautiful son!! Cherryb0m
- Tuesday, 13 Apr oh thats great!!!! congratulations!!! cpalmer
- Tuesday, 13 Apr YAY! omg you have no idea how happy i am for you hun!! he sounds amazing and you are so blessed :) i hope his doctors appt goes well hun and *hugs* congrats moma!