Write a new blog
|05-7-2011 - Back at work, missing my boy
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Today is my first day back at work. I have been off since 3-22-11. As most of you know I had a scheduled c-section on the 28th, but my water broke in the early hours of 3-22 so I went in and had the c-section early. I have been home for so long with my little man! Now I am back at work and I miss him so much!! I cried like a baby all the way out of the house and into work.
I have a newfound contempt for work now. I certainly would have no problems being a stay at home mom if my finances allowed, however, that is not the case. I can honestly say that I had the best time of my entire life at home with my boy. I enjoyed every moment of it.
On a good note, his father just got a job and started today too. He had been out of work since before Kendrick was born and stayed at home with me while I was out of work. On one hand it pissed me off that he was not really looking for a job while I was out, but at the same time, it was nice having him home with us. He is a good daddy. I am happy he is working now, we need to get back on track.
I just wanted to say hello to all of my friends on here, and I look forward to catching up with all of you. I get my cases back starting tomorrow, so I guess it will be back to work dealing with all this bullshit!!
8 Comments on Back at work, missing my boynurse25
- Thursday, 21 Jul Can I ask you of your experience with a c-section? I may need to have one...worried mainly about feeling the op and the pain afterwards. Any advice would be much appreciated xxx stargazer530
- Thursday, 14 Jul When I had my DD, about a month into my leave I remember looking at our clock (digital with date on it too) while I was holding her, feeding her, etc and I just cried and cried thinking about how I would have to leave her so soon. Luckily for me I was able to stay at home, but it has been rough (finance wise). I am sorry circumstances don't allow you to stay home too. I am glad you got to take the full FMLA. I have had several family members/friends who weren't able to take but the 6 wks because they hadn't been on their job long enough. Anyways, hope all is well. If you have time :) would you message me your blog address? I would love to see pics of the little man. butterfly-angel
- Monday, 11 Jul So happy to hear from you again :) Our little guys are only 2 days apart! So glad everything is going well - but it must suck being back at work :( lil.pigz
- Wednesday, 6 Jul Glad to hear from you! I know it is hard to go back to work after spending so much time home with them♥ I had to do it with my 1st two kids. I sure missed ya:-) seeker
- Tuesday, 5 Jul Hi jdubb - good to hear from you and thanks for popping in. I haven't had the baby yet but I am already dreading going back to work! daydreamer1802
- Tuesday, 5 Jul Hey girl! Glad to hear from you & that all is well with you & Kendrick! It stinks that you have to go back to work, but I hear ya, I will be going back after our little one is born :) NewMama14
- Tuesday, 5 Jul Aww, sorry to hear you had a hard time this morning!! It'll make going back home tonight so much sweeter!! jamie86
- Tuesday, 5 Jul So glad that every thing is going good with you! Sorry you are back to work now, I decided after my first day back to work that I was done working and since dh is able to work and bring home enough money for bills and our groceries I would just stay home until I stop bfing. We don't have much money for extras but hopefully we will soon. I wish you were able to stay home as well