Write a new blog
|03-7-2011 - Week 5 - Just For Me
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I`m going to try and keep a week by week update for myself to see how this pregnancy progresses compared to my last one. Already its different - I had terrible trapped wind & severe heartburn early on last time, but this time the only real difference is my bb's are constantly tender & my nipples are sore. I have no actual nausea but have an upset stomach first thing of a morning - i`d rather this than vomitting which I pretty much spent the whole of my first pregnancy doing, mainly of a night time when I settled in bed...its still early days for this though so we will see :o}
I have booked my first doctors appointment for Thursday 14th July when I will be 6wks & 4days. I hope to actually progress through the early weeks by doctors appointments this pregnancy as last time I ended up in the womens hospital from 5wks with bleeding, then had to return after 6wks to see if the baby had a heartbeat. It was quite stressful to go through so I have my fingers crossed that doesnt happen this time round.
We still havent told anyone i`m pregnant which is making it seem less real. I actually have to remind myself that i`m pregnant due to no major symptoms & no one knowing. I really want to tell my mum but i`m trying to find the right time. I know she will be delighted at the thought of another granchild, but she will also be saddened by the fact that my dad isnt here to share our good news...I also feel that way, sad that he isnt here to share it all with us & guilty that life is carrying on without him...I guess thats all part of the grieving process though isnt it.
Anyways, FX for another week of healthy pregnancy to me & all those carrying their precious cargos, & good luck to those trying & in the 2ww. xxx
5 Comments on Week 5 - Just For Metoomanyyrs
- Monday, 4 Jul Hun I think you should tell your Mum it might be good for both of you. I am sure there will be tears of both but you need each other and what better way to help her move on. Your Dad will always be with you and the family and I am sure he would want you to share this with your Mum. You will know when the time is right, until then stay pos and healthy. :) ♥Always
- Monday, 4 Jul aww sounds like you are doing really well hun! Rest up and i'm sure the time will fly before you are telling the world! xo! :) pugdunn
- Monday, 4 Jul I know what you mean about that morning crap!!! I have a upset stomach in the morning and it SUCKS!!!!! I've never had that before .... 2ndComoBaby
- Sunday, 3 Jul This pregnancy is completely different for me too. I threw up several times a day, everday for 8 or 9 weeks with my first, and haven't thrown up yet with this little peanut. I have been feeling sick, but not throwing up. .So far everything sounds like it's going great for you. I'm happy to hear that your symptoms are mild compared to your last. I'm sure your Dad is with you and quite happy to know about your little miracle. He is sharing in your happiness. Much love♥ Keep us posted♥ mugs
- Sunday, 3 Jul Maybe the difference in symptoms means BOY! ;) So exciting to guess! I am glad you're overall feeling well either way! About telling your mom....I really think, although it may seem bittersweet at first, it will help the whole family with their grief. Please know you should never feel guilty about life going on...your dad is always with you and be sure his heart is swelling with pride and love that there will be another grandchild for him to watch over.