Write a new blog
|27-8-2011 - Do dreams really come true?
||My mood while writing this blog:|
The title says it all really....I`m typing this blog out of interest for what will happen in 7wks when I have my next ultrasound as we are going to find out the sex of our babies as I had a 'baby' dream last night & the last 'baby' dream I had was when my dad told me I was pregnant the week before I got my positive pregnancy test - he forgot to tell me there was 2 in there like but i`m starting to get my head around that haha
So in my dream last night I was in labour & hubby was at the bottom of the bed so he was the one telling me the sex of each baby as it was born & we had a girl & a boy :o) I would be absolutely delighted if this where true as I would love another girl & we havent got a boy so that would be perfect. Obviously whatever their sexes we will be delighted as they are ours but what a perfect result for our little family!
My symptoms seem to be easing off too, i`m only being sick of a morning & am starting to get my appetite back which is good as so far I have lost 9lb. No doubt i`ll put it back on though as I am starting to show already! My tummy has definately popped out & my clothes are getting tighter. I can feel some faint movements which I find bizarre as everything I read says 15wks is the earliest you can feel anything, but like my hubby says I have double the amount of baby in the same space as 1 baby so its no wonder I can feel something - they're either having a dance or having a fight haha
Hopefully I wont have much to report until October as thats when all my appointments seem to be starting. I have my ultrasound on 19th October & then 2 more appointments within a couple of days (shame they couldnt make them all for the same day saves me going backwards & forwards) Until then I have to have another water sample done at my doctors as they think I may have an infection which left untreated during pregnancy can cause kidney problems. I`ll get that done this week & if I do have an infection i`ll have to go on antibiotics which i'm not too pleased about but as long as the babies are safe thats all that matters!
In the meantime, good luck to all my friends on the TTC journey, I hope it isnt too long before you get your positive, safe & healthy pregnancys to those carrying their precious little cargos & congratulations to those who have had their little miracles - enjoy every second as the time absolutely flys by!!! xxx
7 Comments on Do dreams really come true?mugs
- Saturday, 27 Aug Glad your symptoms seem to be easing up! A girl and a boy would be just lovely! mypreciousbump
- Saturday, 27 Aug Yes believe and your dreams will come true - I like to believe that my dream of my Dad telling me I was pregnant was him paying me a wee visit and as you said no matter what the sex of the babies are as long as they are safe, happy and healthy then your dreams have came true x Ryan~Neve Mum
- Saturday, 27 Aug Hope everything goes smoothly for you and your dream comes true, I would of thought they would be scanning you every 4 weeks with twins even in this country. I've been feeling movement with 1 from about 13-15 weeks as its your 2nd+3rd you'll feel it earlier than witth your 1st. 2ndComoBaby
- Saturday, 27 Aug Your intuition is usually right♥ I hope your dreams do come true =) A2D
- Saturday, 27 Aug Oh, we will have to wait and see, may your dream come true ~*~*~ clar-issa
- Saturday, 27 Aug I think mommies have a good intuition. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had a dream it was a little girl that looked almost like my daughter when she was about 6 months. Also, my husband's cousin, our friend, and someone else all had dreams that i was pregnant before we told anyone! sunflower-j
- Saturday, 27 Aug I think you should trust your dreams. THEY DO COME TRUE. With my boy I knew from day 1 that he was a boy. And with both of my girls I dreamt of them. Feeling the first movements is a very special feeling. I hope all your appointments go well Hun xo