Write a new blog
|08-3-2010 - 19 week appt.
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Doc's appt was okay I guess, baby's heartrate was 138, I am still hoping for a baby girl. I go tomorrow for my sono!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! Unfortunately...my blood pressure was high today 141/88 initailly, so they took it again after I talked ot the doc and stuff and it was still 138/90..it didn't go down much....so I have to go for a 24 hour urine and bloodwork, this happened with 4 out of my 5 other pregnancies, but never this early...I didn't think it would start this early..I am a bit frustrated, anyone else battling high BP, only during pregnancy?
Thanks for visiting!!
5 Comments on 19 week appt.Pocahontas
- Monday, 8 Mar Glad everything is great with your little one. Hope the sono today will be perfect and that you will get to see the gender. BOOOOO! for the high BP! I hope they will bet it under control soonest. - L SAHM-with-children
- Monday, 8 Mar good luck hun and I cant wait to hear from you about your sono, I am excited to hear about it I wish mine was tomorrow too lol that way we would be looking forward to hearing from each other lol AllyCat62683
- Monday, 8 Mar Never dealt with high BP ever really. Sorry to hear it is higher sooner :( But at least you know it is somewhat expected since it seems to be a pattern. I hope they can figure out something to help and I hope you get plenty of rest and relaxation. lulu2
- Monday, 8 Mar shame, high blood, hope you take time to relax, i had that with my first but now, i'm trying to take things as they came, hope you'll get over this. firstlittleangel
- Monday, 8 Mar yeah I had high BP as well when I took my glucose test, they had me come back a week later and it was back to normal. At this stage they call it hypertension so you don't have to worry about pre-eclampsia at this point. Good luck!