Write a new blog
|06-9-2008 - Second Level II u/s...perfect!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Humbled and Blessed
Hi all! just wanted to quickly write that our second level II ultrasound showed no signs of worry. Our 4 chambers of the heart were easily seen and working well. The kidneys looked great. The cysts had disappeared and brain looks great!!:) Our baby is swallowing and digesting amnio fluid already and all is functioning well. I still, of course, have a 2 vessel chord but the doc said since there was nothing else wrong we shoudl feel secure in delivering a healthy baby boy! God, I pray for that day..but am humbled everyday by God's great gift. I love feeling the baby move now...and I love every second of this pregnancy not to say I donn't have boughts of fear still but they are fewer and replaced with knowledge in prayer and so much faith! I go for sleep study tonight, Doctor thinks I coudl have sleep apnea which coudl have helped cause the earlier m/s's. We'll see how that goes...still no house and still in the hotel but still pregnant so who cares!:) Loads of love and baby dust and all things good to everyone!
5 Comments on Second Level II u/s...perfect!RASL30
- Friday, 14 Nov I wondered why you hadn't updated in a while... it took me a little while to figure out you were putting the info in blogs. Silly me! Glad to hear your level II u/s went so well! Congrats on your little man! I hope the rest of your PG goes well & that you have an awesome L&D! Can't wait to see some pics :-D newmommy09
- Saturday, 4 Oct So glad to hear your ultrasound went well! Take care of yourself and your little one! God bless! clemsonbaby93
- Sunday, 21 Sep Hi - Glad to read that all is well with you and the bean. I have my daughter!!! She was born on 9-10-08 at 8 lbs 5 oz and 20 inches long. She is adorable if I do say so myself. Baby dust (loads and loads)!! h0peful
- Thursday, 11 Sep That's such great news! I'm happy to hear you and baby are doing well! mommie-2-2
- Monday, 8 Sep I'm so excited for you!!!