Write a new blog
|21-12-2008 - Walking
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well, due date has come and past with nothing going on. No contractions or anything.
Today, I decided to go for a long walk to see if maybe we could use a bit of gravity to help baby work her way down into the birth canal a little more. I called Nana and she came over and walked with me. We enjoyed our walk, though it was quite chilly again. FINALLY! I didn't know it though and had shorts on. LOL! Oh well. Probably walked 2 miles or so.
Tomorrow we go back to the Dr. for an ultrasound to check the amniotic fluid levels and for the non-stress test. Other than that we are just chillin' and waitin' on the little munchkin to make her debut.
5 Comments on Walkingboystruckx2
- Monday, 29 Dec I remember actually jogging thinking that the bouncing would have an effect. LOL Sometimes they are just stubborn. jojo
- Monday, 22 Dec Glad your doing well hun, I know the waiting is the hardest part but I'm so excited for you. Good luck tomorrow, take care Jo X evykas
- Monday, 22 Dec Hurry up and get your booty on in the newborns section with your pretty baby!! We are waiting for you both. Best wishes...talk to you soon. Evy and mIkko sara-in-oregon
- Sunday, 21 Dec Walking helps keep me in a good mood, and I always sleep better when I do... can't say it's put me into labor or anything, but maybe I'm the exception. Hope it works for you! pregolicious
- Sunday, 21 Dec You know they aren't going to let you be pregnant for much longer since you are at 40 weeks! She's probably just waiting to give you that perfect Christmas gift, her cute little face safe in your arms! Take care!